Former SAP and Oracle Executives Unveil 'Zero-Footprint' Enterprise Mobile Platform Startup AnyPresence
Cloud-based platform dramatically reduces time-to-market for deploying HTML5 and native mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
RESTON, Va., March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Former executives from SAP and Oracle have launched a venture-funded startup called AnyPresence (http://www.anypresence.com), offering businesses a unique, 100% cloud-based platform for building HTML5 and native iOS and Android apps without requiring the installation of any development tools or SDKs. The platform also includes a secure cloud-based application server for integration, SMS support, data storage, and other enterprise-class features.
AnyPresence enables organizations to significantly reduce the time-to-market and cost of developing and maintaining cross-platform mobile apps. Users can easily assemble or modify apps within a browser-based environment, using templates with embedded mobile user experience best practices. AnyPresence also includes pre-assembled starter app templates, to help organizations further accelerate their customer and employee-facing mobile initiatives.
The AnyPresence platform includes a powerful, cloud-based mobile "backend-as-a-service," with the ability to connect to a variety of data sources within the enterprise. HTML5 apps are deployed instantly to scalable cloud infrastructure. Native iOS and Android apps are compiled in the cloud using full native controls, and made available for local testing, over-the-air distribution, or submission to app stores.
AnyPresence provides a complete mobile enterprise and consumer application platform (MEAP/MCAP) for organizations seeking rapid, cost-effective mobile enablement:
- Reduce development and maintenance costs by assembling an app once, and deploying it across multiple mobile channels including HTML5, native iOS, native Android, and SMS
- Accelerate time-to-market with pre-assembled starter apps for customer (B2C) and employee-facing (B2E) mobile scenarios
- Follow mobile best practices and user interface guidelines to improve user experience and app store approvals
- Leverage existing enterprise IT systems with pre-built database, application, and web services connectors
- Support data access and security policies with user roles, application permissions, and data visibility
- Extend reach to non-smartphone mobile users through text messaging (SMS) and interactive voice response (IVR) capabilities
- Support custom business logic requirements by building web services based platform "extensions" using any programming language of choice
- Leverage AnyPresence platform APIs to assemble and generate mobile apps programmatically from third party or custom applications
The AnyPresence mobile development platform is currently undergoing beta testing, and will be generally available in April 2012. Organizations who are interested in a platform demo and trial account when available may sign up at http://www.anypresence.com
AnyPresence is a zero-footprint enterprise mobile platform that dramatically reduces the cost and complexity of multi-device application development and deployment. It is the only solution that offers users the ability to assemble and deploy HTML5, native iOS and Android apps without having to install any software. AnyPresence also provides pre-assembled mobile app templates and data source integration capabilities, which further help to accelerate the deployment of mobile projects. For more information, please visit http://www.anypresence.com.
Matt Cumello, Marketing Director
1-800-817-5217 Ext. 104
SOURCE AnyPresenceBack to top