Asia Pacific Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Overview
Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar introducing recent infectious diseases and in-vitro diagnostics analysis focused on the APAC market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 14, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Consultant Poornima Srinivasan for Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice
Infectious disease in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) refers to the testing of patient specimens ordered by a physician for diagnosis of an infectious disease on an emergency basis. This briefing will provide an overview of key infectious diseases, namely malaria, dengue, tuberculosis, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), hepatitis C, influenza and pertussis. The presentation will also cover industry trends, competitive strategies and diagnostic technologies for infectious diseases in the Asia Pacific (APAC) market.
Why You Should Attend:
- Determine if the APAC infectious IVD market is growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate
- Receive an overview of the key infectious diseases in major countries of APAC
- Identify fundamental drivers and restraints, as well as key strategies, for the infectious disease testing industry
- Learn about the life cycle of IVD technologies in APAC
This briefing will benefit global IVD test manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, and clinical laboratory suppliers/distributors by discussing industry challenges and forward projections for the APAC infectious disease IVD market.
"The need for infectious disease testing on an emergency basis, combined with demand for quality healthcare, the push for improving the economy, and the expanding aging demographic, are significant drivers for infectious disease diagnostic testing," said Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Consultant Poornima Srinivasan. "However, the market is hampered by regulations on importing IVD devices as well as reimbursement for clinical tests using sophisticated technologies, such as molecular diagnostics. As APAC is positioned as the preferred destination for medical tourism, the briefing will cover the need for adapting new strategies in this competitive environment."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & SullivanBack to top