DMI to Provide Strategic Consulting Services for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
DMI Strategic and Operational Support to Enable a Customer-Focused Revolution in Thought and Action at DIA
BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DMI, a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm, announced today that it is providing strategic consulting services to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) as Enterprise Senior Information Technology Advisor (ESITA). DMI is supporting the DIA in streamlining and modernizing the Department of Defense Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) Enterprise, with a focus on creating capacity, investing in the IT infrastructure, and defining and enhancing the customer experience. The DIA-managed DoDIIS Enterprise defines the standards for DoD's intelligence systems and applications interoperability, providing an integrated strategic-to-tactical user environment for performing intelligence functions on compatible systems.
DMI will provide both strategic and operational support to the DIA/DS and other Directorates in pursuit of their goals, including:
- Program and project management, including strategic technology recommendations, support establishing strategic goals, communications & change management, risk management, and financial management
- Mission and customer engagement, including all aspects of DIA's customer experience and relationship management program
- Solutions Integration, including both integration services and engineering
- Service Operations, including applications, global service, and infrastructure support
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Innovation, evaluating industry best practice and exploring the best way to mesh emerging technologies into the DIA IT enterprise
- Process Improvement, including metrics development, root cause analysis and process improvement employing Lean Six Sigma and other techniques to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of DIA processes.
"We are proud that the DIA has selected us to help bring about its customer-focused transformation," said Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI's President and CEO. "This effort requires the unique blend of strategic and operational excellence that is a hallmark of our team. This is a strong affirmation of our achievements and capabilities delivering vital strategic support to the intelligence community."
DMI is a leading IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm focused on providing solutions that transform enterprise operations in government and business. Our commitment to superior services and solutions, including Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, Mobility Solutions, and Cybersecurity Solutions, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes thirteen of the fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and dozens of commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world.
SOURCE DMIBack to top