KineticD Accelerates Cloud Backup Adoption with KineticCloud Software Offering for MSPs
Leading North American Hosted Exchange Provider Deploys KineticD's 100 percent White Labeled Cloud Backup Software
TORONTO, Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and recovery services that offer small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) the market's leading data recovery track record, today announced that its secure, reliable and horizontally scalable cloud backup technology, KineticCloud – MSP Edition, has been successfully deployed as a 100 percent white-label offering by a leading North American hosted Microsoft® Exchange provider.
Everything related to KineticCloud is a true white-label solution; the user-interface of the backup clients and the self-server web portal on one side and the SSL certificate, executable file names and code-signing certificate on the other side, ensure that MSPs will be able to market and sell the technology as their own.
KineticCloud is positioned to enhance and accelerate cloud backup adoption, with a combination of scalable leading edge technology, simple subscription pricing and capabilities that support multi-tier distribution channels.
- A 100 percent white-label solution for ISPs and MSPs as well as their channel partners
- Addresses all data in a typical SMB environment with specialized backup clients for different technologies; from servers, databases, PCs and Macs to mobile users on laptops, including such capabilities as agentless backup and CDP (continuous data protection)
- Horizontal scalability on standard Intel-based hardware, doing away with the need for enterprise class databases, expensive Storage Area Network (SAN) or Network-Attached Storage (NAS) solutions
- Petabyte scalability on MS SQL standard and direct attached storage drives
- Simple yearly subscription pricing minimizes up-front investments
- Jamie Brenzel, CEO, KineticD said:
"At KineticD, we strive to be at the forefront of cloud technology. We engineered KineticCloud to provide our MSP partners with a 100 percent white-label solution that can be rolled out in a matter of days with a subscription pricing model, providing them with a lower total cost of ownership. We are thrilled to have one of North America's leading hosted Exchange providers choose our solution for their customers."
- Brad Nisbet, Program Director for Storage and Management Services, IDC Research said:
"With the 50 percent annual growth rate in storage capacity that we are seeing in the marketplace, a solution that will allow MSPs and others to jump in at the right level will be of the utmost importance to the industry. Horizontal scalability and full white-label features will appeal to both MSPs and SMBs as the industry continues to expand."
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/kineticdrobobak
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kineticd
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/kineticd
- Videos: http://www.kineticd.com/videos
KineticD™ has set a new standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of service and protection for their irreplaceable digital assets that large enterprises rely on by harnessing the power of the cloud. We strive to continuously accelerate the adoption of Cloud Backup Solutions by SMBs, as well as the providers that service them, by delivering technology that makes these solutions smarter and easier to use, more reliable and trustworthy, cost effective and easy to maintain. Solutions powered-by KineticD enable SMBs to continuously backup their data, restore, access and share information easily and securely from any location when needed. Founded in 2002, the Company's advanced, patented technology is used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners around the world. Its solutions and technologies have achieved prestigious industry awards and have been featured in key industry publications. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com.
SOURCE KineticDBack to top