Tee Off Right After the WGC Cadillac Championship Stars at Doral Golf Resort and Spa, A Marriott Resort
Book an exclusive package to let you tame the blue monster on the green
MIAMI, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Practice your swing on one of the leading golf courses in the world at Doral Golf Resort and Spa, A Marriott Resort. From March 7-11, 2012, the Miami resort and spa will be hosting the 2012 WGC Cadillac Championship, one of the PGA TOUR's greatest events.
For those who cannot attend the event, share the green with champions 48 hours after the event with Doral Golf Resort and Spa's WGC Blue Monster 4-Night Golf Package from March 9-13, 2012. Take advantage of exclusive offers, including:
- Garden-view room Miami hotel accommodations with nightly room rates starting form $449 for single occupancy and $315 for double occupancy.
- Two rounds on the Gold, Jim McLean Signature or Great White Miami golf course (valued up to $225)
- One round on the TPC Blue Monster on Tuesday, March 13 ($325 value)
- Daily breakfast
- One admission ticket to the WGC-Cadillac Championship ($165 value)
- Complimentary access to the Spa at Doral to take advantage of a 50-minute Doral massage priced at $99
- Exclusive invitation to nightly vendor/golf personality reception events
- 50% off club rentals (Taylormade Burner Woods/R11)
- Discounted airport transfer from Key Transportation
About Doral Golf Resort and Spa, A Marriott Resort
Retreat to a tranquil resort in Miami, Florida, designed to offer peaceful rest and relaxation in a tropical atmosphere. Situated on 650 lush acres, the world-renowned Doral Golf Resort and Spa provides guests with premier resort amenities and golf course views. This historic Miami golf resort showcases five championship 18-hole courses, including the prestigious TPC Blue Monster at Doral course, host to the PGA Tour for more than 50 years. Discover the ultimate Miami spa hotel experience at The Spa at Doral, boasting over 100 signature European-designed treatments and 33 private rooms, as well as several luxurious thermal baths, steam rooms and saunas. Doral provides more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space, ideal for social events of any size and scope, making this Miami resort and spa the ultimate vacation destination.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 800-713-6725, or visit www.marriott.com/MIADL.
SOURCE Doral Golf Resort & Spa, A Marriott ResortBack to top