Holiday Celebration Continues at Dunkin' Donuts with Seasonal Programs and Promotions with Live Nation, Snapchat, Masterpass and More
Buy $20 worth of DD Cards on DunkinDonuts.com and receive a $5 promotional eGift Card
Dunkin' Donuts' special Snapchat 3D Lens turns users into virtual reindeer and shifts surroundings into a scenic winter wonderland
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- December days will be extra merry and bright for Dunkin' Donuts fans, as the brand's holiday celebration continues with wonderful new ways to receive extra presents from Dunkin' Donuts, Live Nation, Snapchat and Masterpass. Dunkin's new host of holiday programs include:
- Receive a promotional $5 eGift card: Now through December 18, anyone who purchases at least $20 Dunkin' Donuts gift cards at DunkinDonuts.com will receive a $5 promotional eGift card. The $5 card, available while supplies last with a limit of one per customer, is redeemable through the end of January*.
- The "12 Days of Dunkin'" sweepstakes: On December 11, Dunkin' Donuts will launch the "12 Days of Dunkin'" sweepstakes. For 11 days starting December 11, anyone who enrolls in the DD Perks® Rewards Program using the special promo code LIVENATION will be entered into daily drawings to win a $250 Live Nation Concert gift card. On the twelfth day, December 22, all new DD Perks members who enrolled during the 12-day period will be eligible to win a grand prize of a US Rock Flight® for two, including tickets to a Live Nation® concert, air transportation, hotel and more. No purchase necessary, 21+, US residents only. To enter without purchase and official rules, please visit DDSweeps.com.
- Become a virtual reindeer with special Snapchat 3D Lens: Dunkin' Donuts is creating some fun, festive and innovative opportunities for people to show and share the spirit of the season. From December 13 to December 21, fans will be able to unlock a special Snapchat 3D Lens, available via both Dunkin's official Twitter feed and its digital billboard high over Times Square in New York City. The selfie lens will turn users into a virtual reindeer complete with Dunkin's special holiday cup featuring a seasonal design, while the Augmented Reality World Lens turns surroundings into a scenic winter wonderland.
- Additional $10 from Masterpass: Also beginning December 11, and continuing through December 30, Dunkin' Donuts guests who reload $10 on their Dunkin' Donuts Card on the Dunkin' Donuts App using Masterpass will receive an additional $10. Earlier this year, Dunkin' Donuts began accepting Masterpass by Mastercard as a new digital payment option so guests can quickly and easily purchase and reload virtual Dunkin' Donuts cards on DunkinDonuts.com and the Dunkin' Donuts App**.
- Holiday emojis: Special holiday season-inspired emojis are also now available on the Dunkin' Donuts Emoji keyboard through the Dunkin' Donuts Mobile App.
Dunkin' Donuts earlier this season also introduced two sweet deals to bring joy, as through the end of the year Dunkin' Donuts' signature Hot Chocolate is available for only $1.99 for a medium or larger sized cup***. Dunkin' Donuts' packaged coffee is also available at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants nationwide for the special price of three pounds for $19.99****.
Dunkin' Donuts' holiday menu includes the new Frosted Sugar Cookie Donut, new Gingerbread Cookie Donut, new Snowflake Sprinkle Donut and Snowflake Sprinkle MUNCHKINS®. Returning holiday coffee flavors include Peppermint Mocha and Brown Sugar Cinnamon, both available for a limited time hot or iced, including lattes, macchiatos and Frozen Dunkin' Coffee. This holiday season, Dunkin' cups once again feature a festive design and the simple word, "Joy" to convey the happiness and spirit of the season. Learn more about the innovation behind the brand's holiday lineup on the Dunkin' Donuts blog here.
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 11 years running. The company has more than 12,400 restaurants in 46 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
*Minimum $20 DD Card purchase on Dunkindonuts.com in order to qualify. Excludes bulk DD Card orders and DD Cards purchased in Dunkin' Donuts restaurants, on the DD app, and in 3rd party retailers. Limit one $5 promotional eGift Card per customer from 12/6 - 12/18/17 or while supplies last. The $5 promotional eGift Card must be enrolled online or redeemed at a participating Dunkin' Donuts locations by 1/31/18 to receive promotional value.
**Limited-Time offer valid 12/11/17-12/30/17 for one-time use only. Customers must load or reload a DD Card on Dunkindonuts.com or through the Dunkin' Donuts App using Masterpass™ as a payment method. Excludes Auto-Reload transactions. Offer subject to cancellation at any time.
***Any flavor except for Vanilla Chai
****Plus Applicable Taxes. Single bag or box of coffee at regular price.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/holiday-celebration-continues-at-dunkin-donuts-with-seasonal-programs-and-promotions-with-live-nation-snapchat-masterpass-and-more-300568474.html
SOURCE Dunkin' DonutsBack to top