Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. Launches New Web Site Emerging as a Hard Asset and Natural Resources Sector Company
FREEHOLD, N.J., May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. (symbol: RRHI) (OTCQB-News), is pleased to announce the release of its long awaited web site emerging as a Hard Asset and Natural Resources sector company (www.raptorresourcesholdings.com). Since the acquisition of Lantis Laser Inc. in May 2011, the company has embarked on a series of strategic objectives to create diverse revenue streams with the purpose of creating long term shareholder value. Highlights include:
I. Acquisition of Lantis Laser Inc., a publicly traded, fully reporting OTCQB company
- The parent company name change has recently been deemed effective by the SEC and has emerged as Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. and trading under the symbol RRHI.
- The dental business unit previously under Lantis Laser Inc. continues to be a wholly owned subsidiary held under the parent company. The company intends to fund Beta units geared towards achieving FDA approval with it's dental diagnostic OCT/NIR technologies that both document and detect the early stages of tooth decay and soft tissue diseases.
II. Established TAG Minerals Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary
- TAG Minerals Inc's initial charter is alluvial surface gold mining partnering with Greig Oppenheimer, the CEO of Extrac-Tec and co-patent holder of their alluvial surface gold & mineral separation equipment. (www.extrac-tec.com)
- TAG Minerals Inc. acquires 49% of TAG Minerals Zimbabwe (Private) Limited (TAG-Z). TAG-Z's assets include 10% of Slashwood Mining, 2 HPC-10 exploratory units and alluvial surface claim sites along the Watakai, Mazowe and ODZI rivers.
III. Acquisition of Dodge Mine in Shamva, Zimbabwe
- Dodge Mine is a 123 hectare hydrothermal mountain range rich in multiple mineral/metal types. The initial mineral of interest is barite used in the oil & gas drilling fluid's sector as a weighting agent during drilling to prevent formation pressure blowouts. Additional minerals include limestone/marble and talc along with documented widespread occurrences of undeveloped gossan deposits, sulfide deposits that typically indicate the presence of copper, gold, nickel and lead. Gold in these deposits often indicate the presence of gold in the host rock.
IV. Dodge Mine Expansion Program
- The company expanded the property along the hydrothermal mountain range adding an additional 500 hectares bringing the total Dodge Mine property size to 623 hectares.
V. Acquisition of Raptor Networks Technology Inc., a publicly traded, fully reporting OTCQB company
- This majority owned subsidiary will emerge with a new name, Mabwe Minerals Inc. The parent company owns 80% equity in the company.
Al Pietrangelo, President & CEO of Raptor Resources Holdings Inc., stated, "On behalf of the shareholders, we have established the corporate footprint moving forward as a hard asset and natural resource sector company. The company continues to evaluate additional complementary and stand-alone mineral/metal assets, hard corporate assets and new business opportunities to vertically integrate stand alone or blended minerals to further increase shareholder value." He further commented, "Many new initiates are in motion as the company prepares to start shipping bulk barite in late 2012, targeting a strategic corporate headquarter near Harare and securing additional partnership opportunities with its portfolio of mineral/metal assets."
Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. (parent/holding Company)
Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. is the parent/holding Company with three independently operating subsidiaries: TAG Minerals Inc., Mabwe Minerals Inc. and Lantis Laser, Inc.
About TAG Minerals Inc.
TAG Minerals Inc. is a U.S. based (incorporated in Wyoming) mineral resource acquisition, exploration and development company, with operations conducted through its operating affiliate, TAG Minerals Zimbabwe (Private) Limited. The company's business is managed by its directors and officers who have mineral extraction and commercial experience. TAG's strategy is to identify, acquire and exploit mineral properties that have potential. TAG Minerals is augmented by independent financial, geological, and mining professionals who advise the company on its mining and exploration projects throughout Zimbabwe, Africa.
To find out more about the mining equipment utilized by TAG; visit (www.extrac-tec.com)
About Mabwe Minerals Inc.
Mabwe Minerals Inc. is a U.S. based natural resources and hard asset OTCQB publicly traded, fully reporting company engaged in the mining and commercial sales of industrial minerals and metals.
About Lantis Laser, Inc.
Lantis Laser, Inc. is developing under license, synergistic, high resolution, light-based imaging modalities which can detect decay and microstructural defects at an early stage, and unlike x-ray, do not emit potentially harmful ionizing radiation. Its products are in development and cannot be sold until FDA clearance for marketing is obtained.
For more news on OCT in Dentistry; visit: (www.octnews.org)
Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The company intends that such statements about the company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. The company is a development stage company who continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.
SOURCE Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.Back to top