Save Big This Summer On Atlantic City Hotel Stays
AC's hotels and resorts offer a range of mid-week packages for every taste
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer is heating up in Atlantic City and so are the hotel deals for mid-week visits. AC's casino resorts and hotels have created a wide range of special offers for every taste and budget.
Packages, unless otherwise noted, are good Sunday through Thursday, through Aug. 30, with rates based on double occupancy and excluding taxes, subject to availability.
- Atlantic Club Casino Hotel's deals include a "Two-Night Getaway," featuring two nights in a standard deluxe room; $50 dining credit; health spa access; and a bottle of house wine, starting at $205 per room. The "Stay and Play" package includes a standard deluxe room; $50 free slot play credit, and spa access, starting at $130 a night. Boston Avenue and The Boardwalk (609) 347-7111 atlanticclubcasino.com
- Bally's Atlantic City has cooked up the "Harry's Oyster Bar" package, which includes one night in a deluxe room; dinner for two at Harry's Oyster Bar; and late check-out, starting at $99 a night. The "Experience Legends in Concert" package features deluxe accommodations; two tickets to "Legends in Concert"; $20 food; and beverage credit at Sammy's Beach Bar, starting at $138 per room; not available on Mondays. Park Place and the Boardwalk (609) 340-2000 ballysac.com
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, among other deals,offers a "Winecation" package, featuring one night in a Classic Room at the Borgata or a Club Room at The Water Club; a vinotherapy spa treatment; wine tasting at Vintage Wine Boutique inside The Shoppes at The Water Club; and a three-course prix fixe wine dinner for two at Fornelletto Cucina & Wine Bar, starting at $465 a night. The "Up All Night" package comes with a Classic or Club Room; dinner for two at Borgata Buffett; two tickets to Borgata's Comedy Club; and beverages for two at B-Bar or Gypsy Bar, starting at $249 a night. One Borgata Way (609) 317-1000 theborgata.com
- Caesars Atlantic City offers a "Taste of the Empire," including one night deluxe accommodations; a four-course gourmet dinner for two at Mia or Nero's Tuscan Grill; and 1 p.m. check-out, starting at $138 per night. Or hit the links with a "Golf Getaway" that pairs one night deluxe accommodations with a round of golf for two at the Atlantic City Country Club; two sleeves of logo'd golf balls; and drinks at The Tap Room at the AC Country Club, starting at $270 a night. 2100 Pacific Ave. (609) 348-4411 caesarsac.com
- The Chelsea, a boutique-style non-gaming resort, during August is offering 30 percent off rooms in its Luxe Tower and Annex to AAA members, with rates starting at $83. 111 S. Chelsea Ave. (800) 548-3030 thechelsea-ac.com
- Golden Nugget Hotel is back in Atlantic City and conveniently located on the scenic bayside of Atlantic City overlooking the magnificent Farley State Marina. With 24-hour casino action, fine dining and entertainment, the Golden Nugget has all you need at one property to kick back and relax. From now through December 30, 2012, you can take advantage of their "Relax and Be Pampered" package that includes, overnight accommodations at Golden Nugget starting at $139.00 per night (valid through December 30, 2012), and a $120 Spa credit for use on all spa services, except packages. (800) 777-8477 http://goldennugget.com/atlanticcity/. Mention for ACCVSPA.
- Harrah's Resort Atlantic City invites you to walk through the "Red Door Spa Escape," which includes deluxe accommodations; $100 Red Door Spa credit; daytime admission for two to the Pool and Fitness Center; and access to the Red Door Salon, indoor tropical pool and shopping promenade, starting at $125 a night. The "Experience Sammy D" package features deluxe accommodations; a $40 dining credit at Sammy D's "24-hour coffee shop on steroids"; two drinks at The Pool at Harrah's; and late check-out, starting at $80 a night. 777 Harrah's Blvd. (609) 441-5000 harrahsresort.com
- Resorts Casino Hotel's "Great Gatsby" package comes with one night in a deluxe Rendezvous Tower Room; two cocktails; breakfast for two; a $20 food credit; and spa entrance for two, starting at $149 a night, while the "Steel Pier Package: Up Up & Away" deal includes a deluxe Rendezvous Room for two; a helicopter ride; breakfast in bed; and spa entrance for two, starting at $244. 1133 Boardwalk (609) 344-6000 resortsac.com
- Revel invites you to a new destination for uncommon recreation. Experience the new beachfront destination with Revel's "Summer Package" available now through September 3. Revel's "Summer Package" includes overnight accommodations in an Ocean Room with ocean views starting at Package rates start at $209.00 per night (valid Sunday – Thursday), complimentary welcome beverage for two at the 02 cocktail bar, complimentary in-room breakfast for two, complimentary parking with a Revel Card, and an all access to all resort amenities, including In|Out Pool, lush gardens and upscale lounges. (855) 348-0500 or visit http://www.revelresorts.com/. Promo code SMRKCK.
- Showboat Atlantic City is offering up its "Crossroads Sun and Surf" package, with deluxe accommodations; drinks for two at Worship Surf Bar; and dinner for two at Crossroads at House of Blues, featuring a menu by celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez, starting at $120 a night. 801 Boardwalk (609) 343-4000 showboatac.com
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel encourages you to try the "Shop 'Your' Way Savings Package," includes one night's accommodations; complimentary self-parking; a voucher for a Preferred Customer Book with up to $600 in savings at Tanger Outlets The Walk; and a coupon for 20 percent off lunch or 10 percent off dinner at Red Square Restaurant, starting at $89 a night. 2 Convention Blvd. (609) 344-3535 sheratonatlanticcity.com
- Tropicana Casino and Resort fields over a half-dozen packages, including the "bluemercury Facial Girlfriends Getaway," which includes one night in a standard room; facials and eye zone treatments for two people; and two drinks at Rumba, Tango's or Bar at FIN, starting at $154.99. The "Gourmet Getaway" provides one night in a standard room, and a Tastes of Cuba menu, with a bottle of wine or a pitcher of sangria at Cuba Libre, starting at $97.49 a night. Brighton Avenue and the Boardwalk (609) 340-4000 tropicana.net
- Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino is offering its "Beatlemania Bonanza," including one night in an East Tower Room; tickets for two to Beatlemania Now; admission for two to the health club; and 2 p.m. check-out, starting at $149. The "Summer 'Identity'" features one night in an East Tower Room; tickets for two to the Franklin Institute-sponsored "Identity" exhibit; admission for two to the health club; $10 credit at the Beach Bar; and 2 p.m. check-out, starting at $149 a night. Mississippi Avenue at the Boardwalk (609) 441-6000 trumpplaza.com
- Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort wants you to join them this summer with their "Summer Sultan's Feast Package." This package includes a Taj Tower Room starting at $162 with a late check out for 2 p.m., Sultan's Feast Buffet for 2 for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Health Club admission for 2 and a $5 discount off for the i.Fly Trapeze Lessons (firstname.lastname@example.org). 1000 Boardwalk at Virginia Avenue (609) 449-1000 trumptaj.com
About the Atlantic City Alliance (ACA)
The ACA is a recently established New Jersey not-for-profit corporation whose primary mission is to develop and implement a full-scale, broad-based, multi-year marketing program for Atlantic City. The ACA works with the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) to market and promote the Tourism District via a public/private partnership. More on Atlantic City at: atlanticcitynj.com.
SOURCE Atlantic City AllianceBack to top