Zuum launches new version of Facebook content strategy tool
LOS ANGELES, May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Zuum, the tool that shows you what works on Facebook, has just released an updated version.
Zuum's new dashboard interface expedites how quickly marketers can answer the biggest question Facebook page managers wake up to every day: What should we post that will most engage our fans?
The Zuum tool does that with clear, actionable insights. In about 5 minutes, Zuum can answer questions like:
- What subjects are most engaging in my industry?
- What media type will generate the highest rate of sharing?
- What kinds of brand content are my fans already creating?
The new Zuum tool includes a completely-revamped dashboard, available via email in a daily, weekly, or monthly PDF. It's designed to give everyone on a brand team a strong grasp of the key Facebook trends for their industry. In several minutes.
"We felt like we had the right type of data that social media strategists and managers need to make content decisions, but we weren't presenting the data in the most digestible way", says Zuum co-founder and social content strategist Doug Schumacher. "This update adds speed and context to the insights Zuum brings."
The new Zuum dashboard, one of the tool's more popular features, now includes four major sections.
- Leaderboard: Breakdown of how various pages perform across top industry benchmarks, including Talking About This, Fan Growth Rate, Engagement Rate, and Community Involvement.
- Brand Voice: The leading indicators for what content is driving performance for all brands in the report. Includes Subject Analysis for the client brand posts as compared to their competitors, a Media Type analysis showing how much of each media type brands are posting and which media types are most engaging, Talking About This data, and a keyword cloud of the most engaging terms.
- Most Engaging Posts: Listing of the most engaging posts for client page as well as competitor pages.
- Community Health: Most common subjects posted about for both client brand and their competitors, images of the most popular fan posts for all pages, and a listing of the most engaging fan posts.
Zuum's new dashboard is an added feature, and included with the full tool access.
This new dashboard, along with the existing features of the full tool, makes Zuum the leading choice for knowing what works on Facebook.
Zuum is a subscription service, and provides brands a superior level of insights for only $25 and $50 a month, for monitoring 5 and 10 pages, respectively.
Zuum helps marketers gain optimal results with their Facebook page by answering the biggest questions on the minds of Facebook page managers: What should we post that will most engage our fans?
Zuum was founded by two social media strategists, Doug Schumacher and Alex Gonzalez. Doug from the communications and creative direction side, Alex from the technical and product development side. They've collaborated on projects for years while running their own interactive marketing agencies. One of the campaigns they developed together was the innovative social media launch for the Sony Pictures film Zombieland, starring Woody Harrelson.
SOURCE ZuumBack to top