Giving Hope Program Offers Fertility Treatment Discounts to Couples in Need
Reproductive Science Center Launches Giving Hope Program, Offering 15% Discount to Eligible Couples in Need
SAN FRANCISCO EAST BAY, Calif., July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reproductive Science Center is proud to announce the Giving Hope Program for patients.
The Giving Hope Program offers a 15 percent discount to patients with little or no insurance coverage and limited personal resources for out-of-pocket expenses. Fertility treatment procedures included in the program are a traditional in vitro fertilization cycle, a donor egg in vitro fertilization cycle, and a donor egg and gestational carrier in vitro fertilization cycle.
"It is our mission to help as many couples as possible achieve their dreams of having a family," says Dr. Louis Weckstein, medical director of Reproductive Science Center. "By creating the Giving Hope Program, we can accomplish this important mission."
- Have an annual income level below the RSC-BA Giving Hope criteria.
- Provide the last two years of U.S. federal tax returns to establish an average annual household income. Household incomes are calculated by county and updated annually.
- Complete an initial consultation by an RSC physician prior to applying.
- Patient must meet normal medical criteria for desired treatment as determined by an RSC physician.
- Patient must be uninsured or denied insurance coverage for infertility treatment and procedures required.
- Program application and approval must be finished prior to pre-lupron or baseline sonogram completion.
- Patient seeking treatment with donor must be under the age of 51.
- Patient must re-qualify annually by April 15th.
For nearly 30 years Reproductive Science Center has helped thousands of couples begin their families. Our physicians and staff are committed to helping couples nationally and globally achieve their family planning goals, regardless of personal or financial circumstance.
Reproductive Science Center:
Established in 1983, two years after the first successful birth through in vitro fertilization (IVF) in the U.S., Reproductive Science Center of the San Francisco Bay Area has been a pioneering fertility medical practice. RSC was responsible for the nation's second successful birth of a baby from a frozen embryo and is recognized today for its pregnancy rates and work with egg donors and egg donation for patients from northern California, the Western United States, Asia, India and around the world for patients pursuing medical tourism. www.rscbayarea.com
SOURCE Reproductive Science CenterBack to top