The Real Estate Finance Group Arranges Approximately $30,000,000 in Financing for Net Leased Investments
NEW YORK, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Real Estate Finance Group (TREFG) has arranged approximately $30 million in financing for net-leased properties over the past several months. In the face of ever stringent underwriting criteria for net-leased properties and their owners, The Real Estate Finance Group prevailed in locating the best lenders for a diverse cross section of property types, locations and entrepreneurial owners.
Properties funded include:
- 245,000-square-foot business park in El Cajon, CA;
- 15,000-square-foot retail center in the City of Industry, CA, with what is ordinarily a deal-killing, adult entertainment major tenant;
- 143,000-square-foot single tenant Industrial outside of Dallas, TX;
- 10,000-square-foot neighborhood retail center in Reseda, CA, with month-to-month local tenants and 7-Eleven; and
- 60,000-square-foot retail center near Norwalk, CA, with vacancy and pending lease terminations.
Adam Petriella and Gianni Novo, partners at The Real Estate Finance Group, arranged the financing.
"Prior to TREFG's success in financing these transactions, the owners attempted to finance the assets themselves or had offers direct from commercial banks, which, in the final analysis, were not the right fit for the property or the goals of the property owner," says Petriella. "We demonstrated to the owners that our involvement would not only save them money, but also time and stress."
"We sourced a long-term relationship lenders for our borrowers the old fashioned way, by making dozens of relationship-based calls and personally presenting our clients and their properties in the best light," Novo adds.
About The Real Estate Finance Group
Through its network of national and regional lenders, TREFG provides capital markets products for a variety of properties, including multi-family, retail, office, industrial, single-tenant net-lease properties, seniors housing, hotels/motels, manufactured home communities and self-storage facilities. The REFG is based in West Los Angeles and New York City.
For information, go to http://www.TheRealEstateFinanceGroup.com.
SOURCE The Real Estate Finance Group, Inc.Back to top