Oil & Gas iQ and IACCM Present Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil & Gas 2.0.
LONDON, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
With oil and gas companies entering new international markets in an ever changing regulatory post-Macondo landscape, it has never been more critical to ensure contracts are thorough, risk-free and favourable. Legal professionals face a myriad of complex risks and challenges. It is essential that they safeguard their companies while navigating the ever-changing terrain.
With this in mind, Oil and Gas iQ conducted an industry survey at the beginning of 2012 and canvassed the legal community operating in the oil and gas industry regarding current challenges, hot topic areas of interest and training and development requirements.
Based on the survey result, Oil and Gas iQ created the training course Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil & Gas 2.0., and invited Jim Bergman, VP of Training at IACCM to lead the training course, which will provide in-depth presentations, unique analysis and will deliver critical insights into topics such as:
- Negotiate risk in the post-Macondoera by reviewing what happened in the aftermath
- Maximise value through drilling and wellhead services contracts
- Capture greater contractual opportunities through multi-party and joint ventures
- Integrate superior contracting practices into your services and equipment agreements
- Create a financial advantage for your company through financial terms and remuneration models
- Effectively manage project delays and damages through effective contracting
- Manage and mitigate risk through examining limitation of liability, knock for knock and termination clauses
- Understand the risks associated with FEED, EPC, EPCIC and EPCICM contracts
- Ensure your company is compliant with local content, HSE and environmental/ pollution clauses
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences. http://www.iqpc.com.
SOURCE IQPCBack to top