National and Multinational Airlift Organisations From AMCC, EATC, MCCE, NAMA and EDA to Gather at the 9th Annual Military Airlift
LONDON, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Senior military personnel including NATO officials and leading industry experts from the US, UK, Poland, France and the The Netherlands will gather in London at the 9th Annual Military Airlift conference: http://www.militaryairliftevent.com.
Military Airlift (http://www.militaryairliftevent.com) will bring together eight out of the top 10 NATO nations by military expenditure delivering briefings from the Canadian Air Force, Italian Air Force, Netherlands Air Force, Polish Air Force, Turkish Air Force, French Air Force and Royal Air Force.
There will be an industry panel discussion at the event, which will draw together the senior leadership of Airbus, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin to discuss their strategic vision of the future of military airlift, including.
- The key transformative technologies of the future
- The future of the market - MRTT or specialised single purpose platforms
- Advances in precision air drop affect on design and demand for tactical platforms
- Coping with heavy and oversized cargo
Major General William Bender, Commander, U.S. Air Force Expeditionary Center from the US Air Force will deliver the deliver keynote speech on US Air Force Air Mobility Command: Coordinating America's international airlift capabilities for the 21st Century. Brigadier General Alain Rouceau, Deputy Commander from the European Air Transport Command will brief delegates on European Air Transport Command (EATC) - The foundation for multinational airlift operations in Europe.
Military Airlift 2012 will also feature briefings from:
- Colonel Sean Friday, Commander 8 Wing / CFB Trenton, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Bas Pellemans, Commander Eindhoven AB, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Jennifer Thompson, Chief, Allied Movement Coordination Centre, NATO SHAPE
- Colonel Yavuz Sert, Operations Manager, Military Airlift, Turkish Air Force
- Colonel Sławomir Żakowski, Commander 3 Air Transport Wing, Polish Air Force
- Colonel Michel Gallazzini, Chief, A400m project team, French Air Force HQ
- Wing Commander Pete Cochrane, OC 30th squadron, Royal Air Force
- Wing Commander Dan James, OC 10 Sqn, Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA), Royal Air Force
The Complimentary Military Airlift Download Centre features exclusive interviews, podcasts and articles on Military Airlift. You can download these at http://www.militaryairliftevent.com.
Notes to Editors:
Military Airlift 2012 will be held in London on the 26 - 28 September 2012.
SOURCE Defence IQBack to top