Pretty Ugly Announces Multi-Category Licensing Partnerships for the UGLYDOLL Brand
EDISON, N.J., April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pretty Ugly™, LLC, official licensors of the UGLYDOLL® brand is thrilled to announce its recent partnerships with companies in a variety of categories. These exciting new partnerships and the expansion of the licensing program will broaden the distribution and extend the consumer fan base across all retail channels. For the past decade, UGLYDOLL has entertained fans with its unique esthetic and positive message that ugly is beautiful.
- Callaway Digital Arts, Inc. to create mobile apps based on the UGLYVERSE™
- Amscan to create a complete line of party supplies, ceramic ware and balloons
- FAB*Starpoint to manufacture and distribute backpacks, messenger bags, handbags, totes, cosmetic bags, wallets, coin purses, zipper pulls, lunch bags, and luggage
- Accessory Innovations to create a line of fashion headwear, cold weather accessories, hosiery, and umbrellas
- Thermos LLC enters into license agreement for FUNtainer™ products, lunch accessories, and lunch kits
- Zak Designs to manufacture and distribute children's dinnerware, flatware, and drinkware
- Freeze to create branded apparel for all ages
- Komar to manufacture and distribute children's sleepwear
- Richard Leeds International to create sleepwear line for junior's and women's categories
- United Legwear to manufacture and produce socks and bodywear for a variety of age ranges
- Toy Factory to produce branded products for the Amusement Park Market
- Thumbtack Press to create a unique line of art prints
UGLYDOLL & Pretty Ugly, LLC
David Horvath & Sun-Min Kim created the first UGLYDOLL hand-sewn plush toy in 2001. Since the inception of the first character, Wage™, who David drew on a love letter to Sun-Min, UGLYDOLL has grown into an entire universe of characters, stories, and products for all ages.
The UGLYDOLL brand was launched in 2002 by Pretty Ugly, LLC in Edison, NJ. The property is distinguished by David & Sun-Min's unique aesthetic and voice defining 'ugly' as distinctive and unique. The award-winning UGLYDOLL characters appear in a variety of toys, books, apparel, and other licensed products that are available in thousands of stores, worldwide. For more information, please visit www.uglydolls.com.
To view all press releases and recent partnerships please visit: http://press.uglydolls.com/2012/uglydoll-press.html
SOURCE Pretty Ugly LLCBack to top