2012 Top 10 Food & Drinks Ingredients Companies, Packaging Solutions in Supply Chain & Trends in Yogurt Market Analyzed in New Research Reports
DALLAS, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds following new market research reports on Food & Drinks Ingredients Industry, FMCG Supply Chain Packaging Solutions and Consumer & Innovation Trends in Yogurt:
A. The Top 10 Food and Drinks Ingredients Companies - 2012 Report
Estimated to be worth $39bn in 2011, the global market for food and drinks ingredients is set for further growth as the demand for innovative ingredients increases. This report profiles the leading players in the industry and provides a comparative analysis of their current performance and future growth strategies. The content also examines the various approaches to research and development.
Highlights of this report
- The rising demand for processed food and drinks is boosting the development of innovative ingredients. These products require higher levels of additive-style ingredients than many unprocessed foods. For example, preservatives are added to increase the shelf-life and flavors and colours are added to enhance a product's taste and appearance.
- Sustainability is a key issue for ingredients suppliers, particularly for those that produce plant-based ingredients. The pressure on supplies of some natural raw materials is now huge, as more food and drinks manufacturers insist on natural ingredients, and ingredients suppliers seek to increase their range of naturally derived ingredients.
- While many ingredients manufacturers brand their ingredients to differentiate them, most do not use this as a consumer marketing tool. However, Südzucker's Beneo-Orafti subsidiary has developed a marketing program that promotes its ingredients, such as the 'The Beneo Label' direct to consumers
Buy your copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/166676-the-top-10-food-and-drinks-ingredients-companies.html.
Manufacturers, retailers, and haulers must manage costs, operate at optimal efficiency, and meet environmental targets throughout the entire FMCG supply chain. Additionally, manufacturers and retailers are under pressure to market brands effectively and meet consumer expectations of product safety, convenience, and sustainability. Innovative packaging solutions are helping to fulfill these needs.
Highlights of this report
- There is a rising demand for companies to reduce their environmental impact at all stages of the supply chain, as consumers are increasingly enlightened about the ecological and ethical issues surrounding mass production. Independent studies suggest that firms can make costs savings by adopting sustainability measures.
- Production, labor, and energy costs are rising. This having a significant impact on how companies view packaging: instead of focusing on the supply chain itself through measures such as reducing air freight or optimizing traffic routing, reviewing or innovating packaging can have a significant impact upon costs and efficiency.
- Demands upon the packaging industry are becoming ever more sophisticated and require increasingly efficient and complex solutions. Nano-packaging offers an exciting area of new possibilities to transform packaging in terms of safety, preservation, tracking, and quality, and this market is growing rapidly.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/166263-packaging-solutions-throughout-the-supply-chain.html.
While yogurt operates in the seemingly predictable commodity space, numerous forces are driving innovation opportunities in what is actually a highly dynamic category. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the yogurt category globally, using Datamonitor's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
Features and benefits
- Each section is introduced with a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the yogurt category
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors that drive consumers' yogurt preferences
- Draw inspiration from numerous case studies and product examples throughout the brief that showcase best-in-class innovations in yogurt
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/166673-consumer-and-innovation-trends-in-yogurt.html.
Find other newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/
SOURCE ReportsnReportsBack to top