HellermannTyton To Exhibit At Intersolar NA 2012 San Francisco
MILWAUKEE, June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HellermannTyton (www.hellermann.tyton.com), a global manufacturer of cable management and identification solutions that assist in the routing, securing, and labeling of cable and equipment in solar installations announces its participation as an exhibitor at the Intersolar North America 2012 Conference being held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, July 9-12. HellermannTyton will be exhibiting in Booth 9850.
While at the Intersolar North America Conference in San Francisco, HellermannTyton will be showcasing its portfolio of cable management products and labeling systems for solar panel frames and modules. Included within the HellermannTyton solar market product array are various Solar E-Clips for simplifying PV module wire management, UV durable pre-printed and continuous vinyl labels for small and large scale PV installations, thermal transfer printers and software, as well as a hand-held printer for creating solar installation labels at a job site. HellermannTyton is committed to creating solutions which ensure long-lasting installations, while allowing speedy installation.
Meet the current NEC 2011 specification, under NEC 334.30.
- Edge Clip and UV Stabilized Cable Tie Assemblies for securing cables to a metal or plastic frame rail edge.
- Edge Cable Clip for routing bundles to the edge of a metal or plastic frame.
- C Clip and Omega Clip Assemblies for securing cables to tubular frame rails.
- C Clip with Fir Tree Mount for routing cables along panels with pre-drilled holes.
Solar Installation Labels
- Pre-Printed, Reflective and Variable Imprint Options that meet the latest NEC2011 and IFC2012 requirements for text, character height, color and UV stability.
- Continuous Vinyl Labels constructed of UV stable vinyl that endures outdoor environments for years.
- Rooftop Reflective Marker manufactured from aluminum and vinyl and delivered with a set of aluminum shingle clips; this product meets Section 690.4 (F) of the 2011 National Electrical Code (NEC 2011).
TagPrint Pro Labeling Software
- Multi-functional and powerful printing software for creating warning labels, voltage markers, switch identifies, and pipe markers using HellermannTyton's TT230SM Printer with cutter.
- Create labels on-demand and avoid costly inspection interruptions while having the flexibility to address unexpected requirements with immediate solutions using this portable thermal transfer printer. The SPORT comes loaded with the most common solar installation label templates.
HellermannTyton is a recognized manufacturer of high-quality cable management, identification and structured cabling solutions for the renewable energy, electrical, OEM, industrial, commercial data, and telecommunications markets. Our engineered solutions and innovative products are designed and constructed to meet the strictest quality standards while delivering reliable implementation at the lowest cost. HellermannTyton is a global manufacturer located in 34 countries with North American headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
SOURCE HellermannTytonBack to top