RES Systems Rolls-Out Marketing Campaign Introducing the Razor Series™ DC to DC Solar Converter Solution
RES Looks to Bring Reliable Solar Power Technology to Wireless Telecom Industry
PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y., May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Renewable Energy Solution Systems, Inc. (RES Systems) (OTC Pink: RESS) (www.renewablesolutions.com), formerly Critical Point Resources (OTC BB: CRPI), announced its global launch and marketing campaign of its proprietary energy solutions to the wireless telecommunications industry. The campaign will include both domestic and global marketing efforts, specifically targeting the Caribbean, Nigeria and India, areas which are affected by constant interruption of cell service due to unstable power grids and remote cell sites.
A New Standard in DC-DC Solar Power
The Razor Series™ was specifically designed for wireless telecom carriers. A typical cell site runs on DC-power, and a typical solar application does not meet the needs of the telecom industry. Until now, if the power grid goes down, a typical solar power system will go down as well. Cell sites that install the Razor Series™ solar solution will continue to produce power during daylight hours even if the grid goes down.
RES Systems looks to Eliminate up to 99% of Diesel Power consumption for the Wireless Telecom Industry
RES Systems is primarily focused on off-grid cell site markets. Currently, brownouts affect many off-grid cell sites resulting in loss of service, and costing hundreds of thousands of dollars to the mobile carriers. The Razor Series™ can eliminate up to 99% of diesel fuel, while reducing maintenance, eliminating brownouts and offering the wireless carriers the assurance that the cell site will not go down.
RES Systems' unique design stabilizes the erratic behavior of solar-generated DC power which creates multiple issues with the carrier's power management system. A typical solar application cannot offer this solution.
Key Features of the Razor Series™
- The Razor Series™ is the primary source of power during daylight hours.
- The Razor Series™ acts as a redundant source of power.
- The Razor Series™ is the only technology that functions in concert with solar to work harmoniously with carrier's power management systems.
- The Razor Series™ streamlines the voltage for the client's DC-powered telecom equipment which is achieved through its patent pending technology by stabilizing the constant DC fluctuation of voltage from the solar array and connecting directly to the DC busbar.
- In an off-grid system, the Razor Series™ eliminates diesel fuel as the primary source of power. It is the PRIMARY SOURCE of power during daylight hours, trickle charges the batteries and captures more sunlight hours per day.
- The Razor Series™ combines solar and telecom experience to create solutions that incorporate "Smart Technology" by using the MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). This technology is the automatic adjustment of electrical load to achieve the greatest possible power harvest during moment-to-moment variations of light level, shading, temperature, and photovoltaic module characteristics, which results in capturing more sunlight during the day than a typical solar solution.
By the end of 2017, there will be well over 500,000 telecommunications wireless cell sites in North and South America. Today in the U.S. there are approximately 300,000 cell sites. Each cell site has, on average, 2-3 individual wireless carriers requiring power which, by the end of 2017, will equate to a potential universe of 1,500,000 solar power application installs.
Renewable Energy Solution Systems, Inc. (RES Systems) (www.renewablesolutions.com), headquartered in Port Washington, New York, is the nation's first renewable energy company dedicated to providing the wireless telecom industry with affordable, reliable, clean energy solutions. RES is the developer of the Razor Series™, a DC-DC power converter, for the wireless telecommunications industry. Follow RES Systems on Twitter.com/RazorSeries. For information regarding the RES Razor™ Series call 516-621-1166, Greg Okpych, President.
Forward-Looking Statements in this news release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Words such as "expects," "intends," "plans," "may," "could," "should," "anticipates," "likely," "believes" and words of similar import also identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on current facts and analysis and on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determined and assumptions of management. There are forward-looking statements within this news release, and actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors beyond the Company's control. This news release contains "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements include, among other things, the development, costs and results of our exploration program at our properties and any anticipated production. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that the beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate. These and other risks are described in the Company's 8K Report and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/nielsen-half-all-americans-now-own-smartphone/2012-03-29
SOURCE Renewable Energy Solution Systems, Inc.Back to top