Deutsche Telekom to Reveal how to Exploit the Potential of Cloud Computing in M2M at M2M Forum Europe
LONDON, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
With the market for cumulative cellular M2M connections forecast to rise from 110 million connections in 2011 to 365 million connections by 2016, now is the time to establish the strategies and partnerships needed to secure your share of this rapidly growing market.
In M2M there is still a huge gap between the possibilities of advanced technology and what is actually being utilised in industry. With this in mind, Telecoms IQ spoke to Christoph Peylo, VP of Cross Domain Middleware at Deutsche Telekom Innovation Laboratories, about some of the innovative approaches to combining the technical aspects of both the Internet of Things and M2M with business processes utilising cloud technology. The complimentary podcast can be downloaded here: http://www.m2mforumeurope.com/download
Christoph will be presenting a case study on this topic area on day two of M2M Forum Europe (http://www.m2mforumeurope.com).
M2M Forum Europe (http://www.m2mforumeurope.com) will look at how to exploit emerging M2M verticals and develop profitable M2M business models and partnerships that meet the requirements of your end customers and drive revenue.
This unique event will bring together thought-leaders in the field:
- Head of Strategy and Alliances - Global M2M, Telefónica Europe
- Managing Director, Head of Marketing & Sales, Telekom Austria Group M2M
- Divisional Director Europe Technology Standards Office, Sony
- Head of Emerging Technologies, British Gas
- Director of M2M Integrated Solutions, Belgacom
- Director MaTMa BU & International M2M Centre, Orange Business Services
Discover cutting-edge case studies at M2M Forum Europe (http://www.m2mforumeurope.com) including:
- Establishing how Hutchison 3G UK are servicing emerging and bandwidth hungry M2M applications
- Determining Sony's vision for cloud-based home automation and management systems
- Understanding how British Gas are exploiting the opportunities and overcoming the challenges of deploying a smart metering solution
- Exploring KPN's innovative vision of "open" ecosystems
Plus, the M2M Forum Europe (http://www.m2mforumeurope.com/download) download centre features compelling and complimentary M2M articles, videos and podcasts.
M2M Forum Europe will be held from 11th-14th June 2012 at Chelsea Football Club, London, UK. The conference programme is available for download at http://www.m2mforumeurope.com/brochure
Notes to Editors:
SOURCE Telecoms IQBack to top