Light Media Reports Q2 2012 Results
ATLANTA, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Light Media (OTC Markets: LGMH), Inspirational Media Specialist, announced today its results for the quarterly-period ending June 30, 2012 as compared to the quarterly-period ending June 30, 2011, as follows:
* Revenues were $23,916 as of June 30, 2012 versus $21,405 for the quarterly-period ending June 30, 2011 – an increase of 10.5%.
* Cost of sales were $7,481 as of June 30, 2012 versus $5,938 for the quarterly-period ending June 30, 2011.
* Selling, general and administrative expenses were $18,229 as of June 30, 2012 versus $45,902 for the quarterly-period ending June 30, 2011.
Five (5) Key LGMH Q2 2012 Media Platform Synergy Accomplishments:
- Attained Android Developer Certification, enabling development and deployment of Android Apps.
- 3 New Product Releases.
- 18 New Advertising Partners.
- Community Business Partners Program Deployment.
- Three (3) Key Strategic Alliances (Video, Radio and Music) Under Negotiations.
About Light Media: Light Media (OTC Markets: LGMH), Inspirational Media Specialist, markets, produces and distributes inspirational music, video, video games, print media and entertainment in the Inspirational Media space through its network of radio, Internet, television, print and special events global business platforms and marketing and alliance partners. Light Media is also the 20th publicly-traded radio/media conglomerate (member) of the prestigious RBR-TVBR Stocks Index (see full RBR-TVBR Media Index listing at: www.RBR.com. To listen to Power 105.5/The King, please visit: www.Power105TheKing.com. For more information, please visit: www.LightMediaHoldings.com; www.InvaluableMedia.com or www.HotChristianStocks.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: This press release contains statements, which may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Light Media (OTC: "LGMH") and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements.
Light Media PR
SOURCE Light MediaBack to top