CCH Connections: User Conference 2012 -- Advance Your Business, Connect with Leaders, Discover New Trends
A Golden Networking Opportunity in The Golden State
RIVERWOODS, Ill., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Professionals from firms of all sizes can learn new ways to advance their business at the CCH Connections: User Conference 2012. This year's conference, complete with educational sessions, demonstrations of the most advanced industry solutions and exciting networking events, will take place November 4-7 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt® in San Diego, Calif. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
"For firms looking to advance their business, there's no other opportunity like CCH Connections. In one place, over three days, more than a thousand professionals will come together to learn, build business connections and see new technologies that will help them be more efficient and effective with their clients," said Ray Barlow, CCH Vice President of Sales & Operations.
Connections, Classes, CPE Credit
CCH Connections is all about connecting with colleagues, industry experts and technology for advancing business through Best in Process solutions. The conference offers a full program of CPE-accredited sessions to help participants meet their professional needs and take full advantage of the latest information and tools. Sessions include interactive lectures, computer workshops, roundtable discussions and all sessions are organized along five tracks: Accounting & Audit, Management, Tax, Technology and General. Attendees can customize their own conference schedule by choosing sessions best suited to their individual or firm's needs.
Key conference programs include:
- Keynote addresses from industry leaders on topics vital to every tax and accounting professional, including leadership, innovation and technology;
- CPE-accredited sessions and discussions on business issues and strategies;
- Interactive roundtable discussions on hot industry topics;
- Peer-to-peer networking sessions, where attendees share best practices;
- Showcases featuring integrated software and research applications; and
- Informative sessions helping attendees get the most out of new CCH product features with product update sessions, hands-on training and assistance.
Keynote Speakers Set the Tone
In addition to valuable information sessions and programming, the conference will feature keynote speakers covering topics that are important to every tax and accounting professional, including leadership, innovation and technology.
Featured speakers include New York Times bestselling author Daniel Burrus. One of the world's leading technology forecasters and business strategists, Burrus is the founder and CEO of Burrus Research, a research and consulting firm that monitors global advancements in technology-driven trends to help clients better understand how technological, social and business forces are converging to create untapped opportunities. He is the author of six books, including the New York Times best seller Flash Foresight: How to See the Invisible and Do the Impossible. Burrus is also a featured blogger on the topics of innovation, change and the future for CNBC, Huffington Post and Wired Magazine.
With a client list that includes companies such as GE, IBM, Oracle and Microsoft, Burrus has developed successful competitive strategies based on the creative application of leading-edge technologies. His keynote presentation will address relevant trends and offer powerful, practical guidance for turning rapid technology-driven change into a competitive advantage.
Also speaking is Jeanne Bliss, former customer experience executive for Lands' End, Coldwell Banker, Allstate, Microsoft and Mazda corporations. While spending 25 years in corporate trenches, Bliss focused on engaging customers through a strategic agenda, redirecting priorities and creating transformational changes to support the organic customer growth that drives long-term profitability.
Now as president of Customer Bliss, she coaches business leaders on how to differentiate themselves in the marketplace by delivering a customer experience that creates desire for their brands. She is the author of Chief Customer Officer: Getting Past Lip Service to Passionate Action. Her keynote presentation will focus on organizational thinking about the customer experience and the power of customer profitability.
Additional keynote speakers include:
- Kevin Robert, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting CEO – In leading operations in the United States, Europe, Asia/Pacific and Canada, Robert has significantly expanded CCH's global footprint in serving professionals with premier workflow solutions worldwide.
- Mike Sabbatis, CCH President & CEO – One of Accounting Today's Top 100 Most Influential People, Sabbatis has more than 30 years of experience in the software, technology and information industries, successfully leading activities in strategic planning, business development, marketing, consulting and sales.
- Teresa Mackintosh, CCH Executive Vice President & General Manager of Tax – Consistently recognized as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting and a Top 40 Under 40 leader in the profession, Mackintosh leads CCH's largest business serving tax professionals with innovative and customer-focused solutions.
- Sam High, CCH Vice President & General Manager of Accounting, Audit & Workflow – High leads efforts to advance software development and integration of the company's accounting, audit and specialty products, bringing Best in Process solutions to market that meet the ever-evolving needs of professionals.
For More Information
For the latest information on CCH Connections: User Conference 2012, November 4-7 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, Calif., please visit www.CCHUserConference.com; call 1-800-739-9998 and select option #2 and then option #4; or follow the conference on Twitter @CCH_User_Conf.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
SOURCE CCH, a Wolters Kluwer businessBack to top