Salesforce Radian6 Recognized as a Leader in Social Media Listening Platforms by Independent Research Firm
Salesforce Radian6 hailed as the most innovative vendor in the social listening landscape
Listening platform powers the social enterprise, turning social media conversations into actionable marketing and business data
SAN FRANCISCO, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that Salesforce Radian6 has been chosen as a "leader" in independent research firm Forrester Research, Inc.'s "The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Listening Platforms, Q2 2012″ report, released this week.
In the report, Salesforce Radian6, the leading social media monitoring and engagement platform, was deemed most innovative vendor in the landscape. Key strengths include its dashboard functionality in its current offerings and competitive road map. The report evaluated nine vendors based on 64 criteria, including current offering, strategy and market presence.
Comment on the News:
- "It's an honor to be recognized by Forrester for our strong product functionality and vision for innovation," said Marcel LeBrun, SVP and GM for Salesforce Radian6. "We believe our success in the industry is the direct result of Radian6' proven ability to help social enterprises transform how they listen, analyze and engage with their customers on public social networks."
According to the report, Radian6 was specifically honored for its:
- Comprehensive Dashboard: "Radian6's dashboard is the most fully featured tool on the market. Radian6 continues to add features to the dashboard, including a dedicated Insights dashboard, which utilizes third-party data analysis tools."
- Continued Innovation: "...fully featured dashboards and innovative road maps."
- Established Market Footprint: "Radian6 has the largest market footprint, with more than twice the number of customers of the next closest enterprise listening platform."
- For "The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Listening Platforms, Q2, 2012″ report, please visit: http://rad6.ly/IIw9mg
- For more information on Salesforce Radian6, please visit: www.salesforce.com/radian6
- Follow @Radian6 and @salesforce on Twitter
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloudcomputing company that is leading the shift to the socialenterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce SalesCloud, Salesforce Data.com, Salesforce ServiceCloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian6.
- Empower small businesses to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE salesforce.com, inc.Back to top