DiGiorno® Pizza Delivers Reinvention to the Pizza Aisle with New Product Lines
Pizza Dipping Strips and Italian Style Favorites™ Pizza Put a New Spin on a Classic Slice
NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DiGiorno® pizza is bringing a bold, new experience to its brand portfolio with two new product lines -- DIGIORNO Pizza Dipping Strips, and DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites™ pizza. Whether you're sharing a delicious dipping strip with your buddies or settling in with Italian-inspired flavors, DIGIORNO pizza is filling America's freezers with surprising new ways to enjoy its classic taste.
"We've translated our fresh-baked taste into even more unique new forms to excite your taste buds," said Tom Moe, marketing director for DIGIORNO pizza. "We know consumers want variety, and these two new offerings push frozen pizza to deliver taste in exciting new ways for consumers."
Grab a Strip and Take a Dip
New DIGIORNO Pizza Dipping Strips are a great-tasting shareable take on the celebrated pizza experience. They feature the delicious combination of a DIGIORNO thick crust pizza, in twelve easy pull-apart strips, and two dipping sauces to enjoy whether you like to dunk, dip or scoop -- zesty marinara and creamy garlic.
DIGIORNO Pizza Dipping Strips raise the bar on flavor and fun at any pizza-sharing occasion, in three crowd-pleasing varieties:
- DiGiorno® Pepperoni Pizza Dipping Strips offer a traditional favorite -- pepperoni on twelve pull-apart strips with both marinara and garlic dipping sauces.
- DiGiorno® Three Meat Pizza Dipping Strips are a meat lover's dream, combining sausage, pepperoni and beef toppings on twelve pull-apart strips with both marinara and garlic dipping sauces.
- DiGiorno® Four Cheese Pizza Dipping Strips are full of cheese flavor, perfectly combining the distinctive tastes of Mozzarella, Parmesan, Romano and Asiago cheeses on twelve pull-apart strips with both marinara and garlic dipping sauces.
Italian Favorites as a Pizza
Italian flavors that have always been mealtime hits and crowd pleasers are now perfected on a pizza with new DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites. DIGIORNO is delivering a collection of three Italian-inspired, premium varieties on a rising crust with a touch of olive oil and herbs. With this new line, pizza-lovers won't have to pay restaurant prices to enjoy its favorite Italian dishes at home, like Meatball Marinara, Chicken Parmesan, and Meat Trio, perfected on a pizza.
DIGIORNO Pizza Italian Style Favorites are available in three mouthwatering varieties:
- DiGiorno® Italian Style Favorites™ Meatball Marinara pizza will satisfy any hunger with Italian-style meatballs, zesty marinara sauce, delicious Mozzarella cheese, and a touch of olive oil and herbs (all on a rising crust)
- DiGiorno® Italian Style Favorites™ Chicken Parmesan pizza is the perfect combination of white meat chicken, tomatoes, zesty marinara sauce and a touch of olive oil and herbs (all on a rising crust)
- DiGiorno® Italian Style Favorites™ Meat Trio pizza is every meat-lover's dream. Italian sausage, Genoa salami and Pepperoni combine with Mozzarella cheese to create a savory blend of flavors (all on a rising crust)
DIGIORNO Pizza Dipping Strips and DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites are available nationally in your grocery's freezer section for a suggested retail price of $7.39.
For more information about the entire line of DIGIORNO brand products, visit www.digiorno.com.
Named one of "The World's Most Admired Food Companies" in Fortune magazine for fifteen consecutive years, Nestle provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that make good living possible. That's what "Nestle. Good Food, Good Life" is all about. Nestle USA, with 2011 sales of $10 billion, is part of Nestle S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world's largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2011 sales of $94 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or NestleNewsroom.com.
SOURCE Nestle USABack to top