Europe & Asia's Roofing Markets & Global Construction Industry Surveys Covered in Latest Research Studies available with ReportsnReports.com
DALLAS, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research reports on Roofing & Construction Industries to its store. With a focus on Top 5 European Markets and Top 5 Asian Markets for Roofing and Global Construction Industry Outlook for 2012-2013, these survey reports and research studies help you analyze market data for concerned geographies along with answering your questions on forecasts, trends and more.
These reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for roofing in concerned country markets. The analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for roofing by country
- Overall market volume for roofing by country
- Market volume for roofing by type (bituminous plates and shingles, bituminous roll and built-up, clay tiles, concrete tiles, elastomeric, fiber cement, metal, modified bitumen, plastic, other)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the roofing markets in different countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Here is a brief on:
This package contains 5 roofing market analyses from the top 5 European markets:
- United Kingdom
Read More or Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156772-roofing-top-5-european-markets.html
- South Korea
Read More or Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156773-roofing-top-5-asian-markets.html
Construction Industry Outlook for 2012-2013
These survey reports analyze how media spend, marketing and sales strategies, procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices in the construction industry are set to change in 2012-2013.
Companies Featured in these reports:
- John Holland
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction
- Habtoor Leighton Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Jacobs Engineering Group
A. Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Construction Industry
This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement.
- A total of 44% of respondents each expect their companies to increase or keep their procurement expenditure constant over the next 12 months, with only 5% looking to decrease it.
- Of all buyer respondents, 31% agree that 'improve customer services' is an effective way for suppliers to secure business from buyers.
Report available for purchase @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156794-global-construction-industry-outlook-survey-2012-2013-industry-dynamics-market-trends-and-opportunities-buyer-spend-and-procurement-strategies-in-the-construction-industry.html
B. Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
This report gives you access to media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations.
- A total of 70% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 8% looking to decrease it.
- Overall, in the process of choosing marketing agencies, 'flexibility in customizing services' is considered the most important factor by 41% of global construction industry suppliers.
Report available for purchase @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156790-global-construction-supplier-industry-outlook-survey-2012-2013-industry-dynamics-market-trends-and-opportunities-marketing-spend-and-sales-strategies-in-the-construction-industry.html
Find complete list of market research reports on Manufacturing & Construction @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/manufacturing/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 150,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis, Market & Geography Specific Quarterly Reports and more @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/
SOURCE ReportsnReportsBack to top