Meeting Planners Have It All This Fall At Sandestin; Top Florida Meeting Destination Announces Special Hot Rates
DESTIN, FL, Aug. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, rated the #1 resort destination on Florida's Emerald Coast, today announced hot dates and rates for groups and meetings. With a package full of added value items, great rates and glorious temperatures, meeting planners and their attendees can have it all this fall.
A winner of Successful Meetings' Pinnacle Award, Meetings and Conventions' Gold Key and Gold Tee and Meetings South Magazines' Best of the South Award, Sandestin is known for its seamless service for meetings, events and corporate retreats. With new hot dates and rates starting at just $99 per night for select units and times through the month of December there is even more to love this fall.
"In today's environment, we understand that value, convenience and service are important factors when deciding where to host a meeting," said Penny Jackson, director of sales for Sandestin. "From one-of-a-kind team building activities, our newly renovated property, LeCiel to all of the complimentary activities offered for attendees, Sandestin offers the value that our planners desire."
In addition to great savings, here are five reasons why Sandestin is the top choice for meetings this fall season:
- NEW! LeCiel boutique experience. Sandestin has invested more than $2 million dollars this year in a stylish renovation including guest rooms, meeting areas and reception spaces, all within walking distance to the fitness center, Sandestin Day Spa, Links Golf Course and other conveniences.
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf. Sandestin's very own 27-acre pedestrian village which offers planners and attendees dozes of choices for shopping, dining and nightlife is just steps away from one of Sandestin's two conference centers, Baytowne Conference Center.
- Innovative team building exercises including golf outings, the Baytowne Adventure Zone Challenge with zip lining, a ropes course and much more, fun runs, YOLO stand up paddle boarding and so much more!
- Complimentary amenities includes tennis court time, fitness center access, daily bicycle rentals, kayaks, canoes and much more.
- Be a winner! Now through September 30, 2012 meeting planners can enter to win a trip to Sandestin including airfare to visit with Sandestin's seasoned team and experience firsthand why Sandestin is top choice for other planners all throughout the United States. Call 850.267.8159 or click here to learn more.
For more information on Sandestin's hot dates and rates for meetings call 850.267.8159 or visit www.sandestin.com.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort was named the #1 resort by Emerald Coast Magazine and one of the "Best Family Beaches" by iVillage.com. The resort invites guests to a world of 2,400 acres and 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,300 condominiums, villas, town homes and some of the best in Destin vacation rentals and hotel accommodations. A member of Visit South Walton, the resort features: seven-plus miles of beaches and bay front; four championship golf courses; 15 tournament-caliber tennis courts; 19 swimming pools; a 113-slip marina; fitness center and spa and the charming Village of Baytowne Wharf.
Sandestin offers a variety of attractive meeting spaces at the beautiful 2,400-acre four-season resort that spans from the Gulf of Mexico to the Choctawhatchee Bay. For large events, the resort features the 32,000-square-foot Baytowne Conference Center, the largest ballroom on Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast and the most sophisticated meeting facility in the region. In addition to its 13,500-square-foot ballroom, the Baytowne Conference Center offers boardrooms, break-out rooms and functional meeting space on the Grand Lawn.
Sandestin also features 24 break-out rooms for meetings of virtually all sizes, a 12,600-square-foot exhibit hall, two bayside conference rooms and four boardrooms, all supported by Sandestin's on-site team of award-winning professional sales, conference services and culinary staff experts. Meeting planners and attendees also have access to two fully-equipped business centers.
Individuals are invited to download Sandestin's App for iPhone and Android devices, and become a Facebook Fan or Twitter follower @Sandestin for the latest events and news.
SOURCE Sandestin Golf and Beach ResortBack to top