Renaissance Hotels Guests Set to "Get Out & Discover"
Lifestyle Hospitality Brand Hosts Global Day of Discovery
BETHESDA, Md., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Renaissance Hotels (www.renhotels.com), Marriott International's (MAR:NYSE) original Lifestyle brand, is encouraging its guests to "Get Out" of their hotel rooms...and go Discover! For one incredible day, 151 Renaissance properties in 35 global destinations will encourage thousands of hotel guests to leave their rooms and get out and discover unforgettable moments through unexpected onsite hotel activities and a variety of off-site local experiences.
Below are some examples of events taking place at Renaissance Hotels around the world as part of the "Get Out & Discover" initiative on June 7th:
RLife LIVE Events
More than 50 Renaissance Hotels will invite guests to discover unique musical experience onsite at select properties by hosting RLife LIVE events in destinations including New York, Boston, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, and Paris. The RLife LIVE events will feature exclusive musical performances by local emerging artists. The RLife LIVE entertainment platform has become a recognized program in the hospitality industry, receiving acclaimed reviews from Billboard and The New York Times. Below is a sampling of today's RLife LIVE events:
- New York, NY – The Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is featuring an exclusive rooftop performance by Grammy award nominee Eric Benet. Benet's performance will be just two days after the release of his new album "The One", available June 5th, 2012.
- Seattle, Washington – The Renaissance Seattle Hotel will host an exclusive performance by NBC's "The Voice," fan-favorite Jesse Campbell. The gospel and soul vocalist, who was shockingly eliminated from the show in late April, will perform for guests live at the hotel.
- Paris, France – The Renaissance Paris Hotel Le Parc Trocadero will feature a performance by Jhonny Maalouf, contestant on the French version of the hit American TV show, "The Voice" (La Plus Belle Voix). The Lebanese contestant has wowed audiences with his soulful voice.
Additional Renaissance Hotels will encourage guests to discover the best of their destinations through local retail partnerships, unexpected activities and unique local culinary experiences. A sampling of these activities includes:
- Newark, New Jersey – The Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel is serving up delicious desserts from famed Carlo's Bakery, home of celebrity chef Buddy Valastro and TLC's hit show "Cake Boss." The bakery will serve delectable treats for guests to sample in the hotel lobby. Guests can also indulge their sweet tooth in the trio of Carlo's Bakery items available on the hotel menu
- Boston, Massachusetts – The Renaissance Boston Hotel Patriot Place is offering guests a new way to discover Boston – by Segway! The new and exclusive two-hour Segway Personal Transporter (PT) Tour of Gillette Stadium takes guests on the ride of their life as they enjoy unprecedented access to the home of the New England Patriots.
- Moscow, Russia – The Renaissance Moscow Olympic Hotel will host an exclusive Pop-up Showroom event featuring the latest fashion styles from top emerging Russian designers. Guests will have the opportunity to discover the fashion culture of the city as they toast champagne and listen to a live performance by DJ Sofi Tronza, an award-winning Moscow-based DJ who will spin popular Russian lounge music throughout the evening.
"It's not every day a hotel brand encourages its guests 'Get Out,'" said Tina Edmundson, senior vice president of lifestyle brands for Marriott International, Inc. "The Renaissance brand is all about discovering something new. We want to create unforgettable memories for travelers," she continued. "'Get Out & Discover'is our way of bringing discovery to life for guests, allowing them to explore the best of our hotels and their destinations."
The global "Get Out & Discover" initiative was created to bring the brand's first-ever global advertising campaign to life for travelers. Launched in April, the "Live Life to Discover" campaign was created to provoke today's lifestyle-oriented business travelers to explore a hotel or destination's hidden gems.
The new multi-faceted "Live Life to Discover" advertising campaign aspires to ask today's modern business traveler the question, "If you are traveling to a destination for business, why not make the most of your free time and discover something exceptional and unique?" The visually stunning print advertisements depict off-the-beaten path recommendations from various hotel Navigators who curate unforgettable moments for guests around the world. The multi-million dollar global advertising campaign is currently running in 32 countries and can be found in key lifestyle, business and travel print media, as well as out-of-home sites in China and India.
Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of more than 151 hotels in 35 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart. Within every hotel, guests are greeted by an exceptional array of amenities and an inspiring world of local discoveries. For travelers looking to experience something new, innovative and locally driven programs including the industry leading entertainment platform RLife LIVE as well R Navigator, ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. Renaissance Hotels. Live Life To Discover. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com.
Friend us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenaissanceHotels
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels
SOURCE Renaissance HotelsBack to top