BettingSTAR Facebook App Launches with Baseball Betting Contest
Free, Fun and Safe Way for Sports Fans to Bet on Yankees and Mets Match-up for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad or iPod Nano
SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SK Planet today announced the launch of BettingSTAR, a Facebook application and virtual betting game that enables sports fans to use virtual game currency to bet on real life sporting events and games. The app launches with a contest surrounding the heated rivalry between the New York Yankees and New York Mets and their coming Major League Baseball game on June 10. Participants who correctly guess the outcome of the game by placing a bet on BettingSTAR have a chance to win an iPad3, iPod Nano or an Amazon gift card.
BettingSTAR provides sports fans with an easy, fun and safe way to bet on a variety of sporting events including Major League Basketball (MLB), National Basketball Association (NBA) and European soccer games with virtual currency. BettingSTAR features quests and a level-up system where users can win badges and coins to continue betting on their favorite games and events while sharing their success with friends and inviting them in for one-on-one betting.
BettingSTAR Yankees versus Mets Contest Details:
- Visit BettingSTAR on Facebook to get started
- Make your bet by selecting the Yankees or Mets to win the game on June 10
- Contest starts NOW and winners will be selected the week of June 25th
- Winners will be selected from users who bet on the winning team
- One winner will receive an iPad3, three winners will receive an iPod Nano and 10 winners will win an Amazon gift card
- Winners will be selected randomly and will be announced on BettingSTAR's Facebook page
BettingSTAR has plans to expand its game soon to include sports such as rugby, ice hockey and American football.
Pricing and Availability
BettingSTAR is a free Facebook app available to play immediately by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/bettingstar
Become a fan of BettingSTAR on Facebook www.facebook.com/bettingstarpage
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.
Public Relations Contact:
SOURCE SK PlanetBack to top