HelpSTAR Builds Momentum on Strength of Project Management Solution
Bringing Efficiency and Collaboration to Nearly 1 Million Users Worldwide
OAKVILLE, Ontario, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HelpSTAR, a leading pioneer of helpdesk software, today announced that over 900 customers are assisting nearly 1 million users worldwide by bringing efficiency and collaboration tools together in one complete package. Demonstrating broad based demand, the company's customers span a range of geographies and industries, including financial services, manufacturing, transportation, government and healthcare.
Heralded by IT professionals worldwide as a "must have" for any enterprise that requires project management, helpdesk services or role-based access control, HelpSTAR 2012's battle-tested solution integrates workflow components with documentation, communication and synchronization functionality.
- A Community hospital on the central coast of California uses HelpSTAR to keep track of the IT actions within the hospital, ensuring that all documentation and actions meet HIPAA requirements.
- A large freight company uses HelpSTAR to support its corporate offices, distribution centers and trucks moving across North America. They also rely on the software's Project Templates to ensure that the creation, change or termination of an employee is conducted properly and consistently each time.
- Public school districts in Canada and the United States use HelpSTAR to support IT issues for multiple school locations.
- A European IT service delivery manager uses HelpSTAR across Europe in several languages.
- A major manufacturer in Latin America uses HelpSTAR for standard IT purposes, tracking day-to-day actions and providing automation where necessary.
- A major military division in North America has been using HelpSTAR for over 10 years. They rely on the software to track workloads and deployment activity.
Jeff Douglas, Operations Analyst, Chesterfield County Public Schools said:
"It's easy to use and has redefined how Chesterfield handles customer service requests."
Francisco Leo, IT Manager, Canon said:
"We saved time and money by easily adapting HelpSTAR's workflow system for complex business process approvals."
Brian Novinska, Facilities Manager, Summit Credit Union said:
"With HelpSTAR in place, we can set priorities and work more efficiently."
Jen McEvoy, Systems Administrator, SELCO Community Credit Union said:
"HelpSTAR streamlined operations and helped us set achievable service levels."
HelpSTAR help desk software is an easy-to- use service desk collaborative suite that provides rapid issue, problem resolution and change management capabilities out of the box without the need for lengthy deployment and staff training. Designed for organizations with 10 to 500 support reps servicing 100 to 50,000 employees, HelpSTAR expedites problem handling through features such as intelligent queuing, various self-help tools, and prompts such as alarms, follow-up reminders, and automatic priority escalation. It offers both a built-in library of standard reports and custom query capabilities. HelpSTAR is available in both client/server and web-based versions running on Microsoft or Microsoft SQL. For more information, visit www.helpstar.com
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
SOURCE HelpSTARBack to top