3M™ Introduces new Screen Protectors featuring Fingerprint Fading and Anti-Glare Technologies
Now Available for the new Apple® iPad™
ST. PAUL, Minn., May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With the beautiful retina display of the new Apple® iPad™ and other top of the line mobile devices, users are more concerned than ever with protecting their screens from daily abuse and optimizing their viewing experience. 3M is now introducing two new innovative technologies to its long line of Natural View Screen Protector products, Anti-Glare and Fingerprint Fading, which provide the ultimate protection for mobile devices.
3M's new Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protectors, now available for purchase in select Target stores, help to enhance the viewing experience on mobile devices when outdoors or in bright light conditions. The screen protectors provide exceptionally durable protection for smartphone and tablet screens and matte-finish glare reduction for a clear image, while maintaining a smooth-touch feel.
3M's new Natural View Fingerprint Fading Screen Protectors, available for tablets such as the new Apple® iPad™, help to keep devices clean noticeably longer and enhance the viewing experience on display screens. Unlike other anti-fingerprint screen protectors that feature a matte surface and mask fingerprints, 3M's patent-pending Fingerprint Fading technology is the first durable, ultra-clear, glossy screen protectors to fade normal fingerprints over time without reducing screen clarity and blurring display images.
3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protectors:
- Provides optimized glare reduction for improved readability by reducing mirror-like reflections in bright light with minimal impact on high-resolution displays.
- Now available in select Target stores nationwide for the new Apple® iPad™ and iPad™ 2.
- Features a unique smooth-touch surface so fingers don't "stick" on touch displays, even when fingers are damp.
- Also available for the Apple® iPhone 4S™ and popular e-readers.
3M Natural View Fingerprint Fading Screen Protectors:
- New, innovative, patent-pending 3M Fingerprint Fading technology allows normal fingerprints to fade over time, which helps the display surface stay clean noticeably longer, while maintaining superior image clarity.
- Available in a variety of customized sizes for popular tablets, including the new Apple® iPad™.
- Protects front-facing cameras without affecting picture quality.
Overall Product Benefits:
- Durable protection keeps the device's display screen free of scratches, dust and dirt.
- Comes with an innovative alignment strip that provides easy, liquid-free application.
- Compatible with high-resolution displays for seamless touch screen functionality.
- Features stay-clean edges so dirt and dust do not collect along the film's edges.
The following products for the new Apple® iPad™ and iPad™ 2 are available at select Target stores:
- 3M Natural View Screen Protectors
- 3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protectors
- 3M Natural View Screen Protectors + Back Skin
- 3M Privacy Screen Protectors (landscape)
3M Natural View Anti-Glare and Fingerprint Fading Screen Protectors are also available online at Amazon.com, J&R.com, CDW.com, BHPhotoVideo.com, PCConnection.com, MoreDirect.com, DataVis.com and Shop3M.com.
Suggested Retail Price:
- 3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protectors: $19.99
- 3M Natural View Fingerprint Fading Screen Protectors: $24.99
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 84,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
3M is a trademark of 3M Company © 3M 2012
SOURCE 3MBack to top