ICMI's Call Center Demo & Conference celebrates its 10th year of providing top education to the call center community
The largest industry event of the fall, to be held in Dallas, TX October 9-11, 2012
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) will present the 10th Call Center Demo and Conference, the most widely attended industry event of the fall, in Dallas, Texas October 9-11. The event will bring together hundreds of contact center professionals for a multi-faceted educational program featuring timely and topical issues that are currently facing the call center industry.
Through compelling case studies, site tours, presentations by industry leaders, networking sessions and an exhibit hall of product/service providers, this annual event is designed to help those aligned with the contact center improve performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, and properly selecting and implementing technology.
Event highlights will include:
• Insightful keynote presentations
• In-depth tours of Hilton Reservations & Customer Care, Rent-A-Center and NOVO 1 Contact Centers
• Industry luminaries as speakers and presenters
• Case studies from top organizations such as American Cancer Society, GoDaddy.com, Nationwide Insurance, and Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
• Extensive networking opportunities
• The latest industry innovations and technologies
The event will address the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
• Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
• New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
• Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
• Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
• CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
• CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments
• Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
"We re-launched Call Center Demo and Conference last year after a short hiatus," said Laura Quinn, Events Manager for ICMI. "Thrilled by the attendance and the response we received from the call center community, we are excited to be returning to Dallas this October with another outstanding program."
Call Center Demo and Conference 2012 is presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry's most respected organizations. To register to attend this event, or to find out more, please visit www.icmi.com/CCDEMO.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – from frontline agents to executives – who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, certification, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. For more information, visit www.icmi.com.
ICMI is a part of UBM (www.ubm.com), a global live media and B2B communications, marketing service and data provider.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)/UBM LiveBack to top