VIP Communications Launches Business Preferred Service; Brings New Level of Cost Savings and Efficiency to International Calling for Businesses
Direct dial and mobile app among many features of new service launched by leading international calling services company to help businesses improve efficiency and reduce costs of calling internationally
ASHBURN, Va., May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VIP Communications, Inc. (VIP), a leading provider of international calling services and solutions, today announced the launch of Business Preferred Service, a brand new offering that enables businesses to call internationally at VIP's best rates and connections to all destinations.
Business Preferred Service is an ideal solution for businesses of all sizes that have customers, prospects or vendors based internationally. The service allows for up to 999 users or departments per account, and provides each user with a unique name to simplify budgeting and cost control purposes. Users can call from any phone associated with their business, whether it's an office line, mobile phone, home phone or a hotel phone for business travelers.
VIP has also created a mobile application for Business Preferred Service, enabling users of Android, iPhone and Blackberry devices the ability to call directly from an individual's address book or call log, in addition to several other features.
Among the many features and benefits included in VIP's Business Preferred Service are:
- Cost Savings: Business Preferred Service enables business customers to make both national and international calls at VIP's most competitive rates with the same first-class quality connections that have made VIP the most trusted provider of international calling services to consumers for over a decade.
- Direct Dial: With its Direct Dial feature, Business Preferred Service provides customers with their own toll-free numbers that can be configured to terminate via VIP to any national or international number for direct access to key clients or suppliers.
- Flexibility: With Business Preferred Service, customers can make low cost business calls from any telephone associated with their business, whether it's an office line, mobile line, home phone or hotel/travel line.
- Ease-of-Use: Business Preferred Service is simple and easy to use, making it ideal for busy business owners and professionals. The service provides customers with the ability to add or modify users, check call history, track expenditure and calling costs, and much more.
- Great Support: VIP's live customer service representatives and account managers are available 24/7 to ensure Business Preferred Service customers benefit from VIP's world-class service and support.
"We've worked tirelessly for more than 15 years to solidify our presence as the most reliable and highest quality international calling service in the industry for consumers based in the United States," said Peter Rogers, Chief Operating Officer of VIP Communications. "We are now eager to bring the same level of quality, service, efficiency and cost savings to the business community with the launch of our Business Preferred Service."
To visit VIP Communications' web site and learn more about the company, please go to www.joinvip.com. For more information on Business Preferred Service and registration information, please visit https://business.joinvip.com/business-preferred.html
About VIP Communications
Ashburn, VA based VIP Communications Inc. is a leading provider of international calling services and solutions, providing customers with best-in-class customer service, excellent connections and highly competitive pricing to every country in the world. The company has established itself as the standard for reliability and service in the international calling industry, having grown its customer base by an average of 40% per year, maintaining industry-leading customer retention rates and expanding its service portfolio to include Business and Mobile Services. For more information please visit www.JoinVIP.com.
SOURCE VIP Communications, Inc.Back to top