Prestigious Frost & Sullivan Growth Excellence Awards Conferred on Top Industry Achievers
Twenty-seven Trailblazing Companies from Europe and Africa Honoured for their Gold-standard Performance
LONDON, May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry leaders from Europe and Africa were recognised at Frost & Sullivan's prestigious Growth Excellence Awards Banquet held in London yesterday. The Awards Banquet marked the culmination of Frost & Sullivan's marquee one-day Growth Innovation and Leadership (GIL) Europe 2012 (www.gil-global.com/europe) event.
Twenty-seven Awards were given out over the course of the Awards Banquet with recipients honoured for showcasing leading ideas and innovation across a variety of sectors including healthcare, energy and power supplies, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defence and, chemicals and materials.
Speaking at the evening's proceedings, Gary Jeffery, Partner, Frost & Sullivan noted: "Our long-established awards programme recognises companies that have demonstrated a unique approach to doing business in their markets. Frost & Sullivan celebrates these ideas and strategies that drive corporate growth."
Among the Award recipients were Daimler FleetBoard GmbH, Novacom Europe, Fichtner Solar GmbH, FACC AG, ECOmove ApS, SMARTRAC N.V., PathXL, SOCOMEC, CIS Pharma, MDxHealth S.A., Targos Molecular Pathology GmbH, Diabetology Ltd and Leukocare AG.
Awardees were lauded for exceptional growth and market strategies, product development abilities, competitive advancement skills, technology innovation, entrepreneurship, as well as dedicated customer focus.
"The companies that received awards have shown innovation, competitiveness and leadership in meeting the particular demands of doing business in the current economic climate," remarked Art Robinson, President, Frost & Sullivan (North America)."The products and services that we recognise should be applauded as examples of how to effectively optimise strategies, performance and processes."
The special keynote address for the evening was delivered by Steve Shor, the founder of the National Children's Leukemia Foundation, a leading non-profit organisation in the United States, who unveiled a ground-breaking therapy his research teams in the United States and Israel have discovered. Mr Shor and National Program Director, Dr. Sara Gardin, presented a new non-embryonic stem cell treatment for cancer and leukaemia, referred to as the "Stem cell cocktail" which delivers a combination of therapies including core stem cells and various compounds to tackle cell metastasization.
Steve Shor was recognised for his visionary leadership in finding a cure for leukaemia with the presentation of Frost & Sullivan's 2012 Growth, Innovation and Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award by Vice President & Global Head of GIL, Brian Denker.
The following is a complete list of award recipients for the evening:
- Daimler FleetBoard GmbH - 2012 European Medium & Heavy Duty Telematics Growth Leadership Award
- Novacom Europe - 2011 European Trailer Telematics Market Share Leadership Award
- ECOmove ApS -2012 European Electric Vehicles Early Stage Investment Opportunity Award
- SMARTRAC N.V. - 2012 European RFID Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- Zentrum Mikroelektronik Dresden AG (ZMDI) - 2012 European Battery Sensor Integrated Circuits New Product Innovation Award
- Wyless - 2011 European Service Delivery Platform for M2M Communication Systems New Product Innovation Award
- PathXL - 2012 European Web-based Software Platforms Enabling Technology Award
- Peroni Pompe SpA - 2012 European Piston and Plunger Pumps Customer Service Leadership Award
- FACC AG - 2012 Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market Share Leadership Award
- Fichtner Solar GmbH - 2011 African Power Generation Green Excellence in Technology Innovation Award
- Turbomach SA - 2011 European Cogeneration Market New Product Innovation Award
- SOCOMEC - 2011 European UPS New Product Innovation Award
- RPS SpA (Riello UPS) - 2012 European UPS Company of the Year Award
- Agilent Technologies - 2012 European Calibration Services Customer Service Leadership Award
- Hempel A/S - 2011 European Protective Coatings for Wind Turbines Product Line Strategy Award
- Roquette - 2011 European Food Fibre Ingredients Customer Value Enhancement Award
- KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG - 2011 European SBC Elastomers New Product Innovation Award
- Reagena Oy Ltd - 2011 European Emerging Infectious Disease Diagnostics Product Leadership Award
- CIS Pharma - 2011 European Responsive Polymer Technology for Bio-Medical Application Technology Innovation Award
- MDxHealth S.A. - 2011 European Molecular Diagnostics for Oncology Technology Leadership Award
- Brainsway - 2012 Global Neuro-psychiatric Devices New Product Innovation Award
- Aesku.Systems - 2011 European Autoimmune Diagnostics Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- Ansell - 2011 Russian Protective Gloves Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Merck Serono - 2011 European Hormone Products for Infertility Treatment Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- Targos Molecular Pathology GmbH - 2011 European In Vitro Diagnostics Services Customer Service Leadership Award
- Diabetology Ltd - 2011 European Diabetes Therapeutics Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
- Leukocare AG - 2011 European Biotechnology Industry Early Stage Investment Opportunity Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.awards.frost.com.
Best Practices – Europe
+44 (0)20 7915 7867
SOURCE Frost & SullivanBack to top