America teve and MundoFOX -- South Florida's Newest Hispanic television duopoly officially launches, August 13th, 2012
MIAMI, Aug. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- America teve and MundoFOX, the new U.S. Spanish-language television networks that will officially launch on Monday, August 13th, announce details of their networks distribution efforts on America teve Ch. 41 in South Florida.
"MundoFOX will reach 80% of the U.S. Hispanic market providing viewers in South Florida with programming in high-definition through our over-the-air signal, on cable and DIRECTV," said America teve CEO, Omar Romay. "Hispanic viewers in South Florida will now have a choice over Univision and Telemundo programming," he added.
America teve will continue to deliver its award-winning local news programming under its "America Noticias" brand newscasts at 5pm and 10pm. MundoFOX will feature new and innovative "teleseries", a format mastered by their programming partner RCN (Television Group) of Colombia and the core of their programming including:
- "El Joe, La Leyenda" (The life of singer & entertainer Joe Arroyo)
- "Betty La Fea Express" at 6:30pm
- "Minuto Para Ganar" (Minute to Win It) at 7pm
- "Los Exitosos Perez" at 8pm
- The second season of the acclaimed 'teleseries' "El Capo II" at 9pm
- MundoFOX national newscast at 10pm
- Closing prime time will be a weekly strip including the likes of "KADABRA," "Lynch," "Bones" (in Spanish), "Mentes En Shock" & "Tiempo Final"
- Weekend lineup will include: "MundoFOX Educational" for kids, family & action box office hit movies, sports (including Soccer and UFC LIVE) and much more.
About America teve / MundoFOX
America teve is committed to providing the diverse Hispanic community with quality programming specifically designed and produced for Hispanic households. With its recent joint venture with MundoFOX, America teve and MundoFOX, "BETTER TOGETHER", will be designed to shake up the staid lineup of Spanish-language broadcasters in the U.S, making it the new and diverse world-class media company everyone is raving about. Expecting to reach more than 80% of the U.S. Hispanic households, America teve and MundoFOX hope to broaden the sector with a new broadcast operation. With network features that include original productions, motion pictures, novellas, news, community integration and television series, America teve and MundoFOX will become the preeminent voice for bicultural Hispanics in the U.S. co-producing diverse programming formats that tap into the needs of the Latino community.
Please visit us at: www.americateve.com.
SOURCE America teve and MundoFOXBack to top