Ketchum Elects 10 New Partners to Management Team
NEW YORK, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading public relations agency Ketchum today announced the election of 10 new partners. Ketchum partners are responsible for helping advance the agency's mission to provide world-class client service and create and maintain a differentiating workplace experience for employees. Half of the new partners are from operations outside the United States, including the U.K., Russia, India and Argentina.
"Partners of the firm demonstrate an extraordinary commitment to providing clients and colleagues with a consistent brand experience," said Raymond L. Kotcher, Ketchum senior partner and chief executive officer. "They are agency champions and foster our deeply held belief in the power of collaboration. Their addition to our leadership team will help shape the future of the firm."
This year's partner group includes individuals who head a practice or area of expertise within the firm, as well as those who play a key role in leading an office or geography. The 10 new partners are:
- Gustavo Averbuj, CEO, Ketchum Argentina, and regional director, Ketchum Latin America, based in Buenos Aires.
- Rod Cartwright, director, Global Corporate Practice, based in London.
- Tyler Durham, managing director, Ketchum Pleon Change, based in New York.
- Melissa Kinch, associate director, North American Corporate Practice, based in Los Angeles.
- Michael Maslov, managing director, Ketchum Maslov, based in Moscow.
- N.S. Rajan, managing director, Ketchum Sampark, based in Mumbai.
- Leslie Schrader, director, D.C. Brand Marketing Practice, based in Washington, D.C.
- Amanda Sefton, managing director, London Healthcare Practice, based in London.
- Andrea Wood, executive director, Zocalo Group, based in Chicago.
- Bill Zucker, director, Ketchum Midwest, based in Chicago.
"We are pleased to recognize these 10 colleagues for their outstanding contributions to the agency and our clients," Kotcher said. "They complement our highly talented, existing group of 66 partners. We are fortunate to be able to offer such breadth and depth of expertise to our clients."
Ketchum is a leading global communications firm with operations in more than 70 countries across six continents. Named 2012 Agency of the Year (PRWeek) and the winner of an unprecedented three consecutive PRWeek Campaign of the Year Awards, Ketchum partners with clients to deliver strategic programming, game-changing creative and measurable results that build brands and reputations. For more information on Ketchum, a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., visit www.ketchum.com.
About Diversified Agency Services
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
SOURCE KetchumBack to top