The Container Store Selects Zmags to Strengthen Web, Tablet and Mobile Commerce
Leading retailer of storage and organization products will drive consumer engagement with themed interactive digital catalogs
BOSTON, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Zmags, the rich-media mobile and social marketing platform provider, today announced that The Container Store, the nation's original and leading retailer of storage and organization products, has selected Zmags Professional to create interactive digital catalogs that will deepen customer engagement across all channels.
- Using Zmags, The Container Store will create and publish new Web-based digital catalogs every six weeks, with plans to expand into mobile and social channels, and integrate additional features such as video and audio. Zmags helps brands and retailers easily publish themed content, so they can target specific audiences or shopping seasons, and generate fresh appeal – a best practice when designing for digital.
- The Container Store's newest catalog, "Go Organized! Travel Sale" can be found at: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a0f1deaf#/a0f1deaf/1
- Serving marketing and e-commerce executives at 2,000 of the world's most progressive companies in industries including retail, consumer brands, direct selling, publishing, automotive and travel, Zmags' Professional makes rich-media marketing come to life on the Web as well as on tablets, smartphones and social media, appealing to the unique needs and preferences of today's connected consumer.
- "We are in the business of making our customers' lives more simple by offering products that are well designed and ultimately save time," said Catherine Davis, direct marketing director, The Container Store. "Using Zmags, our ecatalogs mirror the time-saving, life-simplifying shopping experience we provide in-store. Zmags helps us create a more dynamic and discovery-based ecommerce experience, especially for the growing number of customers shopping with us via their tablets."
- "The Container Store came to Zmags with a goal of creating captivating digital experiences that would deepen their engagement with customers across all commerce channels, while also reinforcing their brand," said Sean Ford, COO and CMO of Zmags. "Using Zmags, The Container Store has been able to provide their customers brilliant and carefully curated digital experiences that stimulate the impulse to buy and ultimately drive purchases."
About The Container Store
Visit containerstore.com for more information about store locations, the product collection and services offered. The Container Store's employee-first culture has landed the retailer on FORTUNE magazine's annual list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 13 years. Sales for fiscal year 2012 are expected to exceed $700 million. The Container Store is privately held.
Zmags is redefining the online content and shopping experience across Web, tablet, mobile, and social channels with our cloud-based rich-media marketing platform. We provide marketers and e-commerce teams from many vertical industries with a deeply engaging and fluid online presentation capability that lets them tell highly captivating stories through curated digital experiences, such as digital catalogs. With Zmags, leading brands have measurably and dramatically increased customer engagement, conversion rates, order size and brand loyalty without the burden of IT constraints. Zmags is among the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking #70 on the Deloitte 2011 Technology Fast 500. Zmags is headquartered in Boston, MA. with European offices in London and Copenhagen. For more information about Zmags, please visit www.zmags.com.
SOURCE ZmagsBack to top