Van Drivers to Check Insurance in Face of Public Backlash
LONDON, June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
A new survey has shown that 'white van man' is most hated by other drivers*. The recent poll showed that almost half of people find van drivers aggravating. Some responsible van drivers fear that they will encounter altercations on the road as other drivers react to the perceived stereotype. For many, it is worth double-checking that they have the right level of van insurance by comparing policies using a price comparison website, such as comparethemarket.com.
Simon McCulloch, Director of Insurance at comparethemarket.com said: "The vast majority of van drivers are responsible users of the road and recognise that it's important to have good insurance cover to guard against accidents. comparethemarket.com offers an easy, hassle-free way to compare policies from across the market, helping drivers to find the right van insurance for their needs at the right price."
Specialising in more than just van insurance, comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including home insurance, car insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.
- comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- comparethemarket.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and
- most trusted organisations
- to ensure quality service to consumers.
comparethemarket.com is a trading name of BISL Limited. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered Address: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England number 3231094.
SOURCE comparethemarket.comBack to top