Global Innovators to Take Center Stage at Pershing's INSITE™ 2012
Company's Annual Financial Solutions Conference to Address Key Trends and Growth Strategies and Feature Marquee Speakers: President Bill Clinton, Deepak Chopra and Dr. Fareed Zakaria
JERSEY CITY, N.J., May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, will highlight new developments and key trends in global investing and technology that are shaping the broker-dealer, independent registered investment advisor (RIA) and alternative funds marketplace at INSITE 2012. The conference, scheduled for June 6-8 in Hollywood, Florida, will bring together global thought leaders with the broker-dealer, RIA and alternative fund communities to collaborate on new ways to meet the evolving needs of today's investors.
INSITE 2012 will feature dynamic presentations from renowned speakers including:
- President Bill Clinton: President Clinton will share his unique insights and observations on addressing the challenge of globalization, the growing interdependence of the global market and the means towards a common future based on shared goals and values.
- Deepak Chopra: Founder and chairman of The Chopra Foundation and a prolific best-selling author on mind-body health, spirituality and peace, will focus on the "Soul of Leadership" during his presentation.
- Dr. Fareed Zakaria: Host of CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS, which airs worldwide, and editor-at-large for TIME magazine, will talk about what we have learned from the recent global economic crisis, and the rising new powers on the global stage.
"INSITE 2012 will provide our customers with the opportunity to gain insights into a wide range of global investment trends and innovative technologies that will help them grow and better manage their businesses," said Caroline O'Connell, managing director of global marketing, planning and product solutions at Pershing LLC. "It will also provide investment professionals, RIAs and alternative fund managers with a forum to network and discuss the latest trends shaping the industry."
In a broad array of seminars and breakout sessions, conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn directly from industry and Pershing leaders about what is shaping the capital markets, challenges facing retirees, and trends in managed accounts and alternative investments. Discussions will include:
- Integrating Technology: The Key To a Successful Business
- Converting Your Business to Fee-Based: Talking About Fees With Clients
- Global Investing: Secular Trends and Market Dynamics
- Doing Business Without Boundaries: Best Practices For Mobile Technology
- Finding Clarity Amid Regulatory Confusion
- Alternative Strategies
- And many more important topics relevant to the industry
As an added benefit, conference participants will be able to earn Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP® Board), CFA Institute and Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) continuing education credits.
INSITE 2012 is expected to attract more than 1,400 attendees, including investment professionals, independent RIAs, dually registered and hybrid advisors, alternative fund managers as well as senior-level product and marketing executives. It will be held at The Westin Diplomat, Hollywood, Florida. For additional information and to register online, please visit www.INSITE2012.com. Also, join the conversation on Twitter, follow @PershingINSITE, use hashtag #INSITE2012.
Pershing LLC (member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC) is a leading global provider of financial business solutions to more than 1,500 institutional and retail financial organizations and independent registered investment advisors who collectively represent approximately 5.5 million active investors. Located in 23 offices worldwide, Pershing and its affiliates are committed to delivering dependable operational support, robust trading services, flexible technology, an expansive array of investment solutions, practice management support and service excellence. Pershing is a member of every major U.S. securities exchange and its international affiliates are members of the Deutsche Borse, the Irish Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. Pershing LLC is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available at www.pershing.com.
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, offering superior investment management and investment services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $26.6 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.3 trillion in assets under management, services $11.9 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.4 trillion per day. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com or follow us on Twitter@BNYMellon.
SOURCE BNY MellonBack to top