Speaker Line-up Unveiled for 'Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012'
OYSTER BAY, N.Y., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012" -- which will take place on June 20-21, 2012 at The Phoenician luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona (www.well-beingtravelconference.com) -- has announced its speaker line-up. The conference is positioned to make a major impact on the global health, wellness and medical travel industries because, for the first time, medical and wellness representatives will be exchanging insights on critical topics with travel providers and travel sellers who have worldwide customer databases.
The "Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012" will have two distinct educational tracks: one addressing medical tourism and a second exploring wellness travel opportunities. On the medical side, speakers include:
- Dr. William Ruschhaupt (Chairman, Global Patient Services, Cleveland Clinic) - "Challenges and Opportunities to Servicing Patient Travelers"
- Josef Woodman (Author and CEO/Founder of Patients Beyond Borders)
- David Boucher (President & COO, Companion Global Healthcare) - "Real-Life Experiences of Globe-Trotting Patient Travelers"
- Robert Priddy (Vice-Chairman and President, American World Clinics) - "One World, One Standard for Quality"
- Dr. Jamil Hussain (Vice President, Global Markets, Press Ganey Associates, Inc.) - "Critical Components to Providing Quality Healthcare on a Global Basis"
- Laura Carabello (Founder and Principal, CPR Strategic Marketing Communications) - "The Rise of the Global Healthcare System"
- Tracy Simmons (President, Custom Assurance) - "Medical Travel Insurance for Traveling Patients"
- Kiana Bright (Co-founder, Thailand Medical Travel & Tourism, Inc.) - "Travel Agents Specializing in Medical Travel"
- Mark Pestronk (Attorney at Law) - "The Legalities of Medical Travel"
On the wellness/spa side, speakers include:
- Camille Hoheb, M.S. (Healthcare Administration Founder, USA, Wellness Tourism Worldwide) - "Well-Being Vacations: The How, What and Why"
- Stephen C. Brewer, M.D. (Director, Canyon Ranch Health Resort and author of The Everest Principal) - "How to Achieve Your Personal Everest Through Integrative Care"
- Ron Cates (Director, New Market Development, Constant Contact) - "Breakthrough Secrets of Internet Marketing for Medical and Wellness Travel Providers"
- Sean Sullivan, JD (President & CEO, Institute for Health and Productivity Management) and Deborah Love (EVP & COO, Institute for Health and Productivity Management) - "Achieving Wellness in the Workplace"
- Anne Dimon (Publisher, Travel to Wellness) - "How to Market and Sell Wellness Vacations"
"In recent news, the U.S. government appointed Steven Thompson, Chief Executive Officer of Johns Hopkins Medicine International, to the U.S. Travel and Tourism Advisory Board. The move demonstrates the value that health-related travel and tourism contributes to the U.S. economy," said Anne Marie Moebes, Executive Vice President of Well-Being Travel, one of the co-sponsors of the upcoming conference. "Our Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012 is an educational event. But it's also a gathering of thought leaders that will spark innovations and propel the medical and wellness travel industries to new levels of adoption by consumers."
To find out more about attending or sponsorships at the Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012, visit www.well-beingtravelconference.com or contact Debbie Press (888-854-0339 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact: Denise Caiazzo (845-429-7983, email@example.com)
SOURCE Well-Being and Medical Travel Conference 2012Back to top