Top Tech Gift Ideas for Mother's Day 2012
Brett Larson Looks at the Tech and Trends to Make Mom's Day Special
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With over 80-million Moms to shop for, Mother's Day is second only to Christmas when it comes to giving gifts. This year, KillerApps.TV and Emmy Award winning Technology and Trends reporter Brett Larson offer advice on what technology Mom will love!
Our featured gift ideas for Mother's Day 2012 are:
- ProFlowers.com – Shop ProFlowers this Mother's Day for that special mom or mom-to-be in your life, and help ensure a healthy start for all our babies. For each Mother's Day bouquet ordered through www.proflowers.com/imbornto, ProFlowers will be contributing $15 to the March of Dimes through their imbornto campaign.
- Kindle is the perfect gift – whether Mom likes to read during her morning commute, or prefers to watch her favorite TV show, there is a Kindle for every type of Mom. Also, now through Mother's Day, you can save 30% on select covers and sleeves when you buy a Kindle or Kindle Fire. Visit www.amazon.com
- The Sansa® Clip Zip™ MP3 player is perfect for active moms looking for a feature-rich, affordable and easy-to-use way to enjoy music on the go. The sub-$50 player includes a large color screen, a microphone, a memory card slot for extra storage, a stopwatch and an FM radio. Visit www.sandisk.com
- The SanDisk Ultra® SDHC™ card is ideal for moms who want to do more with their point and shoot cameras. It's twice as fast as ordinary memory cards, letting mom take better pictures and record Full HD videos, and it saves time when moving images to a computer. Visit www.sandisk.com
- The iLuv WorkStation™ Pro (iMM517) is slim, chic audio dock for your iPad, iPhone or iPod. It has a rotating arm to enable easy viewing in either portrait or landscape mode and a Bluetooth® keyboard for an improved typing experience. Best of all, the WorkStation™ Pro boosts the sound of your Apple devices with jAura® Sound technology. Visit www.i-luv.com
For information about these featured products and more, visit www.KillerApps.tv
SOURCE News Media Group, Inc.Back to top