Solar Monitoring Web Server and Cellular Modem
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill., June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carlo Gavazzi is proud to announce the launch of two new Eos-Array Web modules: the VMU-C Web Server and the VMU-W Cellular Wireless Modem, which further complement the Eos-Array, which is dedicated to the management, monitoring and control of systems for PV plants.
Full monitoring of solar plants is accomplished by the combination of our existing Eos-Array modules: the VMU-S, VMU-P and VMU-O, along with the newly released EOS-Web modules, the VMU-C and VMU-W. VMU-S string level monitoring module, VMU-P the environmental measurement module and VMU-O the input/output module handle measurements and control function split into independent modules. The VMU-C Web module, acting as a compact web server, is able to gather data from EOS-Array modules, Inverters and Carlo Gavazzi AC Energy meters. VMU-C EOS-Web module, in combination with Eos-Array as a comprehensive control solution, is capable of showing the efficiency yield graphs, and handling the management of information, all accessible to the user through the web-browser. The VMU-W mobile modem unit can be added if wired internet connection is not available. The Eos-Web together with up to 11 Eos-Arrays are an ideal and cost effective solution for monitoring and controlling up to 1MW solar plants.
VMU-C Web Server Module:
- Micro PC with web-server and web-service capability
- Management of AC and DC measurements
- BOS, performance ratio and yield efficiency calculation
- Variables shown as graphs and tables
- Alarm control with emailing and SMS capability
- Can manage up to 18 VMU modules via local bus
- Or up to 11 independent EOS Arrays
- Can connect to one AC energy meter, one inverter
- V, A, kW, kWh DC (with VMU-S) AC (energy meters)
- Environmental measurements (with VMU-P)
- Internal data storage up to 30 years
- Optional data backup on micro SDHC memory
- Two RS-485, one Ethernet, two USB ports
- Dimensions: 2-DIN modules
VMU-W Cellular Modem for use with the VMU-C:
- Mobile based communication for VMU-C module
- Quad band GSM-GPRS-EDBGE standards
- Dual band UMTS-HSPA standards
- M2M SIM compatibility
- Three versions: North American, Asian and European
- Dimensions: 2-DIN modules
The Eos-Array, VMU-C and VMU-W Solar Management, Monitoring and Control Products are available from Carlo Gavazzi's North American network of sales offices / distributors or www.GavazziOnline.com.
Carlo Gavazzi's Market Development Manager will be speaking about "Comprehensive Performance Monitoring of Photovoltaic Systems" at Intersolar North America's "Innovative Exchange Stage" on Tuesday, July 10 at 11AM to 11:30AM at the Moscone Center, West Hall, Level 3.
SOURCE Carlo GavazziBack to top