Combined Agents of America Elects New 2012 Management Committee
New President Roger Luttrell Announced as Members Convene for Annual Meeting
AUSTIN, Texas, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Combined Agents of America, LLC (CAA) at its annual board meeting May 16-17, Dallas, Texas, announced its newly elected 2012-13 Management Committee, including CAA's new President Roger Luttrell, CIC, President of Benton-Luttrell-Brown (Van Alstyne, Texas), CAA's new Secretary Robert Porter CEO of Porter Insurance Agency, Brownwood, Texas, and Past President Lloyd Eisenrich, President of The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc. (Andrews, Texas). CAA is a closed managing general agency committed to strengthening the independent insurance agency system through profitable growth, quality and service with members located in Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma.
"I am thrilled at the opportunity to serve as President of the Combined Agents of America, LLC," said Roger Luttrell. "Being a member of CAA has been one of the most beneficial events in my insurance career, it has allowed me to associate and become partners with some of the very best insurance professionals in Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma. Each member brings talents to our organization and I am humbled at the opportunity to work with each member and carrier partner in this position."
Each CAA management committee member is elected to serve a staggered two-year term and is selected by its board of members based on their leadership abilities and contributions to the organization. The new 2012-13 Management Committee includes:
- President – Roger Luttrell, CIC, President of Benton-Luttrell-Brown, headquartered in Van Alstyne, Texas with another office in Sherman, Texas. Luttrell also has served on several Insurance Companies' Agents Councils.
- Chairman of the Board – John V. Shropshire Jr., CIC, CEO of The Shropshire Agency, Inc., Lubbock, Texas.
- Executive Vice President – Don B. Hudson, CIC, Vice-President of JHC Insurance Agency, Inc., Victoria, Texas.
- Second Vice President – Bill Martin, President of Grona Boles Martin Bloxsom Insurance, San Antonio, Texas. Martin serves on the American First Agents Advisory Council.
- Secretary – Robert Porter, CIC, President of Porter Insurance Agency, Brownwood, Texas.
- Treasurer – Denny Bryan, CIC, President of Bryan Insurance Agency, Graham, Texas.
- Past President -- Lloyd Eisenrich, President of The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., headquartered in Andrews, Texas with two other locations in Granbury, Texas, and in Odessa, Texas as Edgmon-Eisenrich Insurance.
CAA's member agencies convene on a quarterly basis to knowledge share, discuss industry issues, review its relationships with insurance carriers, and assess CAA operations. Highlights from the recent board meeting include:
- Golf tournament at Tenison Park Golf Course (Dallas, Texas),
- Insurance carrier presentations by PAC, CNA, and Travelers C/L,
- PAC hosts lunch at The Adolphus,
- Travelers C/L hosts social and dinner at The Adolphus, and
- Award presentation to outgoing CAA officers, including past chairman Bill Bridges, former president Lloyd Eisenrich, and former secretary Roger Luttrell.
About Combined Agents of America, LLC
Founded in 1997, Combined Agents of America, LLC (CAA) is based in Austin, Texas, and is comprised of 47 independent insurance agencies located throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. By funneling the agencies' combined premiums, CAA brings larger volume commitments to insurance companies, while empowering its members to realize greater benefits from insurance companies, vendor discounts and other incentives. In 2011, CAA generated more than $505.8 million in annual premiums, and currently works with 18 of the largest US insurance companies. CAA experienced more than 20.5% growth in written insurance premium in 2011, compared to the $419.9 million it wrote in 2010. All CAA member agencies remain independent and are recognized by insurance companies as a key component to their future growth and goal commitments. Additional information is available at www.combinedagents.com.
CAA member agencies include: Aars & Nelson Insurance Agency, Barnard Insurance Agency, Bartlett, Baggett & Shands, Benchmark Insurance Group, Benton-Luttrell-Brown Company, Bigham-Kliewer-Chapman-Watts Insurance Agency, Bibby-Brilling & Associates, BRIA Insurance & Risk Consultants, Bridges Group Inc., Bosworth & Associates, Bryan Insurance Agency Ltd., Brownrigg Insurance Agency Inc., Cravens-Warren & Co., Crockett Insurance Service, Duncan-Fraser & Bridges Insurance Agency Inc., Ed Berrong Insurance Agency, Ed Weeren Insurance Agency Inc., EFGI Insurance & Bonds LLC, Elliott Insurance Group, Evans-Ewan & Brady Insurance Agency Inc., First Insurance Services, First Texas Insurance Services LC, Henry Norris Insurance Agency, Inc., HC&H Insurance Group, Garrett Insurance Agency, Inc., GBS Insurance Agency Inc., Grona Boles Martin & Bloxsom Insurance, Hill County Insurance Agency, Insurance Associates of Texas, Insurance Net Inc., JHC Insurance Agency Inc., J. S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, McCorkle Commercial Insurance Agency, Mims & Smith, Mr. Insurance Agency, Inc., NTX Insurance Group, Inc., Pierson-Fendley Insurance, Pinnacle Insurance Group Inc., Porter Insurance Agency Inc., Purifoy & Company, The Shropshire Agency Inc., Siegeler Insurance Agency, Inc., Walthall-Sachse & Pipes, Inc., The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., Wellmann Insurance Agency, Inc., Western Insurance Agency, and Whorton Insurance Services.
Courtney R. Holder
Tel: (512) 627-0779
SOURCE Combined Agents of America, LLCBack to top