eSmart Tax Offers Tools for e-Filers to Do Their Taxes Quickly and Easily
Through April 17th, eSmartTax.com is providing the latest tax guidelines, tips, and online tools to help taxpayers e-file.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For e-filers who are just now thinking about their online tax return, stress not: eSmart Tax has you covered. There's still plenty of time to e-file by the extended April 17th tax filing deadline. By filing online with eSmartTax.com, e-filers can avoid late fees or the rush to the post office. eSmartTax.com, an award-winning online tax provider backed Liberty Tax Service, is responding to the millions of Americans still needing to e-file and save on their tax return with comprehensive online tools for last-minute tax filing.
Available now until tax day, eSmartTax.com will be offering customer support assistance, important tips, and online tools for getting those vital questions answered.
"At eSmartTax.com, there's no penalty for waiting until the last minute," says Marketing Director, Paul Walters. "Our customer support staff is there to help give last-minute filers the advice they need combined with the right tools and products to have a hassle-free experience of online tax filing."
In addition, eSmartTax.com offers free online chat that connects e-filers directly with technical and customer support specialists. eSmartTax.com also offers these 5 fundamental tools for e-filers to reap the most savings from their online tax return:
- A majority of taxpayers wait until March or April to e-file and rely on simple tax preparation websites like eSmartTax.com to provide tips and online tools that make e-filing easy and fast.
- Not sure which eSmartTax.com program suits your financial needs? eSmartTax.com's online Product Wizard chooses what's best for you: Basic, Deluxe, or Premium.
- To use time wisely, refer to eSmartTax.com's online checklist to help guide you through the filing process.
- Use eSmartTax.com's Smart Switch feature to transfer information from last year's TurboTax, H&R Block at Home, or TaxACT return, free of charge.
- Make sure you've claimed every permissible deduction, and if you're unsure whether something is deductable, ask a Liberty Certified Tax professional via the tax support feature (included for free with Deluxe and Premium products).
eSmartTax.com is backed by the tax experts at Liberty Tax Service, a trusted leader in the tax preparation industry for more than 10 years, and its network of over 23,000 tax preparers and more than 4,000 offices nationwide. In 2011, eSmartTax.com was rated #1 as the"Best Do-It-Your-Self Online Tax Software" in About.com's 4th annual Readers' Choice Awards.
SOURCE eSmart TaxBack to top