"De Peru for Peru", awarded with the Gran "Sol de Iberoamerica" at the Ibero-American Festival of Advertising
The campaign "De Peru for Peru" received a total of 7 awards in five different categories
MIAMI, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Wednesday May 2, the national campaign "Marca Peru" (Peru Brand) was recognized with a total of seven awards during the Ibero-American Festival of Advertising (FIAP), which took place in the JW Marriot in Miami.
After days of intense conferences, exhibitions and awards, the event came to a close with a dinner followed by the award ceremony for attendees. Marca Peru, which includes a 15 minute documentary titled "De Peru for Peru", recorded in the small town of Peru, Nebraska, was honored in five of a total of ten categories. The campaign received the highest award of the festival, the Gran Sol de Iberoamerica, in two of the categories including Film/TV and Interactive. The campaign was recognized for the extraordinary development of the iconic documentary created by Young & Rubicam Peru and executed by Cine 70 Films, which brought a national campaign to the international spotlight.
- Category: Movie / TV
- Gran Sol de Iberoamerica – Corporate Campaigns
- Sol de Oro – Film/TV Various
- Category: Interactive
- Gran Sol de Iberoamerica - Online Movies and Independent Productions
- Category: Press and Public Relations
- Sol de Oro – Corporate Communications / Sponsorship / Big Events
- Sol de Plata - Corporate Communications / Corporate Advertising
- Category : Audio Visual Production Techniques
- Sol de Oro – General Production
- Category: Promotion and Direct Marketing
- Sol de Oro – Outdoor Promotions
Cesar Bustamante, General Consul of Peru in Miami, attended the event to celebrate with the team of "Marca Peru" this outstanding achievement. Flavio Pantigoso, Eduardo Grisolle and Christian Sanchez from Young & Rubicam Peru and Ricardo Maldonado from Cine 70 Films joined him during the ceremony.
"It's a pride for our country to receive such a coveted award. I have no doubt that the extraordinary work which reflects the effort and creativity of a great team will allow us show the world that Peru is a wonderful country with so much to offer," commented Bustamante.
SOURCE Prom PeruBack to top