Aircraft Parts - Eastern Europe
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 13 aircraft part market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine. These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for aircraft parts in different Eastern European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for aircraft parts by country, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for aircraft parts by country, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for aircraft parts by type (engines, rotors and propellers, under-carriages, other aircraft parts)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of theaircraft part markets in different Eastern European countries?
* How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
SOURCE ReportlinkerBack to top