Global Cosmetic Chemicals Market Is Projected To Surpass $ 11 Billion By 2022
Global Cosmetic Chemicals Market By Type (Emollients & Moisturizers, Surfactant, etc.), By Application (Skin Care, Hair Care, etc.), By Region (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South America & MEA), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05264926
According to "Global Cosmetic Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022", Global cosmetic chemicals market is projected to surpass $ 11 billion by 2022, Growth in the cosmetic chemicals market can be attributed to growing preference for cosmetic products, especially among working women population, coupled with rising per capita income in major developing economies like China and India. Moreover, increasing awareness and acceptance of a variety of cosmetic products including organic cosmetics, is further augmenting overall demand for cosmetic chemicals across the globe. BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Croda International, AkzoNobel N.V. Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, Clariant AG, Solvay S.A. and Koninklijke DSM N.V. are some of the leading players in the market.
"Global Cosmetic Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022" discusses the following aspects of cosmetic chemicals market globally:
- Cosmetic Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Emollients & Moisturizers, Surfactants, Single Use Additives, Thickening Agents and Others), By Application (Skin Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetics, Perfume & Fragrance and Others), By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa), By Company
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of cosmetic chemicals market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, cosmetic chemicals manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with cosmetic chemicals manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05264926
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
SOURCE ReportlinkerBack to top