Centerplate Fields a Triple Play for Somerset Patriots' 2012 Season at TD Bank Ballpark
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Centerplate, the largest hospitality partner to North America's premier sports stadiums, convention centers and entertainment venues, announces a powerful trio of new menu concepts, facility improvements and fan promotions for the Somerset Patriots 2012 Season at TD Bank Ballpark in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
"We are proud to partner with the Somerset Patriots, their fans and even their pets to make the 2012 season something special," said Michael McDermott, Centerplate's General Manager responsible for the park. "We spent the off-season developing up some incredible new menu items and re-vamping our new Diamond Club to take the ballgame experience to the next level."
Fans will have several new menu items to enjoy this season including:
- Tornados- A Tex-Mex twister of a zesty combination of Jack cheese, peppers, smoky white chicken, spinach, red bell pepper, corn and black beans in a seasoned crust
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich- Grilled chicken breast served on a freshly baked bun and a choice of Centerplate's BBQ sauce accompanied by shredded lettuce and sliced tomato
- Macaroni & Cheese – Centerplate's take on the classic
- Minute Maid Frozen Orangeade – A frozen water ice that tastes just like the orangeade drink
- Soft Pretzel Mini Dogs- Mini hot dogs served with a "twist" in fresh baked pretzel dough
- Bubbly Crust Apple Pies - Served piping hot out of the fryer, our bubbly crust handheld pies offer mouth-watering apple filling in a unique pie crust
Fan Appreciation and Special Promotions
In honor of man's and fan's best friends, Centerplate is excited to offer the "Dogster," a frozen ice cream cup made especially for dogs to enjoy during "Bark In The Park" days (bring your dog to the game) for $2.00 each. Also new this year, Centerplate is implementing the Snacksmart Program, designed to provide a compelling "healthier for you" option for our guests.
Guest Services Enhancements
This year, TD Bank Ballpark also debuts the Diamond Club, a brand new space perfect not only for game day but also for business meetings and off day catering. With seating for up to 60 guests, the Diamond Club was created by combining two of the ballpark's suites into one sophisticated, banquet-sized space.
Centerplate crafts and delivers "Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results." in 250 prominent sports, entertainment and convention venues across North America. Centerplate has provided services to 13 Super Bowls, 20 World Series, the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, Art Basel Miami Beach, 15 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls and the largest plated dinner in history at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Celebration. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com.
SOURCE CenterplateBack to top