MWW Wins Big At 25th Annual PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards
PRSA-NY Honors MWW Client Campaigns With Wins in Five Categories, including Reputation and Brand Management, Crisis Communications, and Corporate Social Responsibility
MWW Receives Accolade for Best Use of Research, Measurement and Evaluation
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MWW Group (www.mww.com), one of the top ten global independent public relations firms, was honored with campaign wins in five categories at the 25th Annual Public Relations Society of America New York Chapter's Big Apple Awards, including three awards for JetBlue's "Flight Plan for the Future: JetBlue Preserves its Direct Relationship with Pilots." The Big Apple Awards program recognizes communications professionals from the tri-state area who have achieved standards of excellence and developed superior communications programs that solve problems, change opinions and create opportunities.
"The Big Apple Awards is the premier communications competition in the New York region, and the sheer volume of awards speak to the strength of our team and our commitment to making our clients matter more," said Michael W. Kempner, president and CEO of MWW Group. "It is an honor to be acknowledged for our work by our neighbors and peers and to have an opportunity to work with great clients like JetBlue, the Museum of Math, and the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship."
MWW was recognized with awards in the following categories:
- Community Relations: Government, Associations & Non-Profit Organizations for Museum of Mathematics "MoMath Ramps Up the Birth of MoMath"
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Campaigns with Budgets of $100,000 or Less for Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship "Bridging the Educational Challenges of Tomorrow Through Entrepreneurship Education"
- Reputation and Brand Management: Business for JetBlue "Flight Plan for the Future: JetBlue Preserves Its Direct Relationship with Pilots"
- Crisis Communications: Business for JetBlue "Flight Plan for the Future: JetBlue Preserves Its Direct Relationship with Pilots"
- Issues Management: Business for JetBlue "Flight Plan for the Future: JetBlue Preserves Its Direct Relationship with Pilots
In addition to client wins, MWW was also honored with a special accolade for "Best Use of Research Measurement and Evaluation" for work with client JetBlue Airways.
Awards were presented Thursday, May 24, 2012, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City.
MWW is one of the nation's top mid-sized public relations firms and one of the ten largest independent global agencies. The company is industry-recognized for its work in consumer lifestyle marketing, digital marketing and social media, corporate communications, public affairs and government relations, consumer technology, healthcare and visual branding.
Through its "Network PR" approach, MWW helps its clients re-architect the conversation surrounding their brands to increase trust and relevance and drive action among key stakeholders. Among its numerous awards for client work, the agency has been recognized as 2011 "Midsize Agency of the Year" and 2010 "Strategic PR Agency of the Year" by the Holmes Report and has received accolades from PR News for "Team of the Year," "Digital Firm of the Year" and "Top Places to Work in PR."
SOURCE MWWBack to top