KLEENLine adds Sanitary Fabric Belt Turns to Conveyor Systems Portfolio
Gentle turning capabilities in demanding food-grade environments.
NEWBURYPORT, Mass., May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
When space is an issue and gentle handling a "must have" requirement, KLEENLine has the answer.
KLEENLine Introduces Sanitary Fabric Belt Turns
Gentle Product Handling In Tight Footprints
KLEENLine's sanitary Belt Turn
Conveyor Module provides gentle turning capabilities in demanding food-grade environments especially with tight space restrictions.
Ideal for handling products susceptible to damage by sideflexing modular plastic chain. The smooth FDA fabric belt provides enough flexibility for a wide range of turn geometries in a small footprint.
Cantilevered design and flip-up end rollers allow fast and easy system cleaning to high pressure & caustic wash-down standards. The one piece belt eliminates field splicing.
Combine with other KLEENLine Conveyor Systems Modules to create unique product handling solutions!
- Small footprints conserve floorspace
- Single curved belt maintains product row alignment though the turn
- Modular construction makes it easy to add curves to existing production lines
- Tight-nose End Roller enables gentle product handling in transitions
- Top performance in high-pressure and caustic washdown environments
- Fast, easy, no-tool belt removal for cleaning
- One-piece belt: No belt splicing needed
- Wide range of belt widths and turn radii
- Available in fixed or variable speed drives
- Sanitary Wash-down construction with covered cleanout holes
- 304 Stainless Steel with ground & polished welds; #4 brushed finish
- FDA Antimicrobial & Anti-static Belt surface
- Cantilevered Drive & Belt support structure
- Flip-up Tight-nose End Rollers, 9/16" Diameter
- Perimeter Lateral Curved Chain-Driven Belt, Food Grade Self-Lubricating
- Belt Widths from 12" to 48"; Curve Radius from 24" at inside Belt edge
- Standard Turn Angles from 45° to 180°. Custom Turn Angles Available
- Motor / Gearbox: 1HP Stainless Steel TEFC, Wash-down, Food Grade Oil Filled
Full product information is available at this link: KLEENLine Sanitary Fabric Belt Turn Product Information.
SOURCE KLEENLine CorporationBack to top