GymPush: The iPhone App Gyms Don't Want You to Have
LONDON, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Designed to help people live healthier lives by exercising more, StormPush Limited today introduces GymPush, a new iPhone app that combines two original and innovative ways to motivate users to go to the gym. GymPush is the first app of its kind to inspire users to get in shape, be healthier, and feel better.
"GymPush is a revolutionary approach to getting you motivated aiming to positively disrupt the casual relationship between your gym membership, your bank and your goals," said Kash Knezovich.
Without realizing it, many people waste money on their gym memberships month after month. This is because they pay whether they visit the gym or not. GymPush turns this monetary wastage into motivation by asking users to enter the monthly cost of their membership and then reminding them not only of the average daily cost but the actual cost per gym session.
Features of the new GymPush app include:
- Mobile Motivation to Exercise: GymPush inspires users to work out in a variety of unique and exciting ways.
- Exercise Reminders: Helpful push notifications make sure users do not miss their scheduled time at the gym.
- Save Money: GymPush helps people not waste their gym memberships - they can see their average daily spend go down as they exercise more.
- Simple one-click Facebook log in system.
- Share With Friends: Work outs can be shared with friends on Facebook and within GymBuddy.
- Get Inspired Together: GymPush's GymBuddy system can match users up with others who have similar goals and profiles for some friendly competition.
CONTACT: Kash Knezovich, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 07720437913
SOURCE StormPush LimitedBack to top