SlateSHIELD™ Introduces New iPad 360 Case
Hang on to Your New iPad with this All-in-One Integrated Case, Stand and Handle
SlateSHIELD Holds, Rotates, Stands, Protects™ the New iPad® 3
Ideal for Shooting Photos and HD Video with 5-Megapixel Camera
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Get a hold of the new iPad with SlateSHIELD's™ 360-degree rotating case, handle and stand. SlateSHIELD (www.SlateSHIELD.com), the all-in-one integrated iPad case with its patent-pending collapsible handle design and slide-out integrated stand, provides 360-degree hands-free viewing and use from multiple angles.
Shooting Video and Photos with One Hand:
The new iPad 360 case by SlateSHIELD is ideal for shooting gorgeous photos and 1080p HD video with Apple's 5-megapixel iSight camera. The comfortable hand strap allows for a secure and steady grip with one hand while freeing the other hand to tap to focus and tap to set exposure functions making every photo a frameworthy gem. And with automatic video stabilization, recording is free of bumps and shakes while capturing those unpredictable, beautiful, and hysterical moments.
Designed with the mobile and business user in mind, the SlateSHIELD 360 wearable iPad case is simple to use, easy to handle, yet tough enough to use in many applications. The collapsible handle design, built-in stand and durable compact design enhances the one-handed usability of the new iPad 3 while providing secure protection and comfort in use.
Applications in healthcare, education, field services, automotive, retail, and food & hospitality are ideal for SlateSHIELD where there is a need to hold the iPad in one hand to maximize productivity and minimize limitations.
- 360 degrees rotating case design
- Swivel design makes it easy to switch from landscape to portrait mode for effective use.
- Patent-pending collapsible handle design
- Comfortable self-adjusting hand strap to easily control the device in the palm of one hand, leaving the other hand free to multi-task.
- Slide-out integrated stand
- Used for optimal viewing in landscape, portrait or typing mode.
- 360-degree hands-free viewing and typing from multiple angles.
- Ideal for applications such as FaceTime, viewing movies, giving presentations or for use with a Bluetooth keyboard on a desktop.
- Compact design
- Tough, durable ABS plastic in black finish
"The new SlateSHIELD 360 iPad case is an example of how lifestyle can be integrated with functionality while providing a rich user experience," said Leonard Wesson, CEO of Addo and PPC Techs, Inc.
SlateSHIELD is made of tough, durable ABS plastic, comes in a black finish and retails for $54.95. The bundled package retails for $69.99 (a 21 percent savings) and includes:
- The patent pending SlateSHIELD™ case for Apple iPad 3
- WriteSHIELD® anti-glare Premium Screen Protector 1 Pak
- Black Capacitive Stylus
Connect with SlateSHIELD
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/SlateSHIELD
- YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/SlateSHIELD
- LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com › Companies › PPC Techs, Inc › Products
About ADDO Accessories
ADDO Accessories is a division of PPC Techs, Inc. and specializes in the design and manufacture of high-quality mobile device accessories, including functional cases, premium screen protection systems and capacitive stylus. Its WriteSHIELD® Premium Screen Protection System is approved by NASA for Manned Space Flight and for use on the International Space Station. For further information, please visit http://youtu.be/MhYlm4MXts0 or contact:
SOURCE SlateSHIELDBack to top