Moshi Launches Sleek, Stylish New 'Dulcia' Earbuds
Headset features exceptionally rich bass, a chic carrying case and embedded Swarovski crystals
NEW YORK, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at Pepcom's Digital Experience event, Moshi (www.moshimonde.com), creators of extraordinary products for enhancing the mobile lifestyle, introduced a fashionable new addition to its Moshi Audio (www.moshiaudio.com) line of earphones. The Dulcia earbuds, designed with Moshi's signature sleek, ultramodern aesthetic, include a variety of stylish features while delivering excellent audio quality and value.
The Dulcia includes:
- DR6 Neodymium drivers housed in anodized aluminum casing to deliver rich, full sound
- Integrated microphone with click-button controls, compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod and iPod touch
- Hybrid-injection silicone ear tips in a range of sizes to effectively block out ambient noise and create a comfortable listening experience
- Uniquely tangle-resistant flat cable
- Attractive and convenient custom carrying pouch
The Dulcia comes in three colors – black, grey and peach – with the peach version featuring embedded Swarovski crystals for a particularly luxurious effect.
Moshi creates extraordinary products for enhancing the mobile lifestyle. Based in California, Moshi electronics and accessories are known for their clean aesthetics and unique designs that seamlessly marry form and functionality. Moshi designers are meticulous in their materials selection, with a keen focus on preserving the value of high-end electronic devices. Moshi is committed to environmental stewardship; all of its products and packaging are designed with an eye on reducing the impact on our planet and eliminating use of hazardous materials.
Moshi is an authorized Apple and AT&T partner, with products in more than 10,000 AT&T, Apple, Best Buy and authorized Apple reseller stores around the world.
SOURCE MoshiBack to top